Extra 2

This year, the holographic e-sports alliance ushered in a wave of "love season".

I don't know if it's because at the beginning, many old players were of the same age, and they suddenly reached their age, infected each other, and their relationships were exposed one after another?

First Rainbow's Shiduo beer pear, then saber-toothed tiger's dark blue... Then, even Polaris's fat house Zhou Yanjun met his destined Omega when he went out to eat, breaking his single curse that he could only be jumped by immortals.

Although a small number of extreme fans are dissatisfied with this, most fans are happy for them at the same time.

Since Zhou Yanjun was single, he has been passing on pink bubbles in the club all day long. It has been passed on. Recently, Boyu has also had a strange trend. I heard that he was arranged a blind date when he returned to his hometown, and he fell in love with O Fang at a glance. Zhou Yanjun's big mouth can't hide things. In the order to have good things, they should share them together. If you want to be scolded, you have to find someone to attract firepower. Turn around and turn around to the success of Boyu's blind date? Love? I posted it on Weibo for Po.

For a moment, Polaris fans sighed.

[Who would have thought that the last three people of Team P would be them--]

[Thank you for your invitation. In fact, Timer is waiting for me. Don't stop me. I don't take medicine. I'm not crazy!]

[So according to the upstairs, Blink and? It's hard for Zero to end without being together.

[They are together, married, I witnessed it with my own eyes, in my dream:)]

[He's coming, he's coming, and the legendary Xipi powder is coming again.]

[Woo-hoo, in addition to Lin Xia's, there are also Tangcha now. The other houses have almost collapsed!]

[I was still very happy!]

[The words? Is it because these three brothers are too good-looking to find a partner!]

[What do you say? I don't like it. Fatty Zhou is also quite cute. Who doesn't like Brother Bo's figure? I think the three of them are because they have too high vision!]

......

Shi Ya quickly issued a statement, claiming that she was an eternal single aristocrat and a non-marriage. It was not that she couldn't find it, but that she simply didn't want to find it. Somehow, the fans came out of the taste of desperately trying to pick themselves out, but then they celebrated a little. "Shi I" Xipi and others It can last for a long time.

When Shi Ya's fans rose, Xia Tong and Lin Mingfei were a little abnormally silent, and there were no relevant words at all? The question expressed its opinion, which was quite a little blind. The fans were more anxious than themselves if they could not get a response. They were like their parents during the Spring Festival. They bombarded their private mailboxes when they had nothing to do to urge them to consider their lifelong events with the flow? Either marry a fan or wait until you are old and no one wants it.

Two days later, Lin Mingfei changed his avatar.

Originally, his avatar was a close-up photo of the award-winning, a very early side photo. Under the excellent lighting conditions, the handsome facial features were under the sky. At one time, he was dubbed as the "the look of the god". Later, the fans found that this "god" was actually an old dog coin that did not care about their ideas at all. Do you all feel very good? Disillusionment gradually returns to habit.

The old dog coin is also the same as the dog now. It even changed its head and replaced it with a panda head with a neck stretched out, with the words "I want you to take care" next to it.