014

"Zero, I said, when are you going to leave?" Shi Ya took her pockets with both hands and walked to Lin Mingfei's bedroom to urge people.

With the open bedroom door, he saw two people hugging on the floor at a glance.

Shi Ya's eyes became delicate.

"Brother Shi!" Xia Tong didn't think anything. She waved to him and smiled so hard: "I fell down in Zero's slippers."

The little guy's smile seemed to have some magic, which made Shi Ya couldn't help laughing with him. She said helplessly, "You still laugh when you fall down. Are you stupid?"

"It's quite stupid." Xia Tong was a little embarrassed and held Lin Mingfei's arm to stand up.

"You call me brother, but you don't call me brother. I always feel that I'm older than him." Lin Mingfei squinted, went to the bathroom to take out Xia Tong's restraint bracelet, and quietly put his wrist on him.

"It's just right. I don't like to be an elder either." Shi Ya smiled softly.

"Go and help me drive the car out." Lin Mingfei threw out the car key.

Shi Ya stretched out her hand and took it, a little reluctantly: "What are you doing here?"

"Clean up the bedroom." Lin Mingfei pointed to the messy bed, which was irreveble.

Shi Ya compared the mouth shape of an "old dog coin" to him and turned around and left.

Xia Tong changed into clean clothes and followed Lin Mingfei out. Zhou Yanjun and Shi Ya were already waiting in the car. Lin Mingfei went straight into the co-pilot's seat, and Xia Tong sat in the back seat with Zhou Yanjun.

"Oh! Why is it you!" As soon as he pulled the door, Xia Tong opened his mouth wide and pointed to Zhou Yanjun and said, "A fat knight without public morality!"

Zhou Yanjun took half of the chicken leg in his mouth, slowly raised his head, and looked at Xia Tong's big angry eyes. He swallowed the crisp bones with a "coo-dong" sound, and his face gradually became ferocious: "Do you have the ability to say it again?"

Xia Tong sat in the car, threw the door on the door, and pulled out a row of little white teeth at him.

"Tay it! Fat without public morality! Ride! Taxi!"

Zhou Yanjun: "..." He grinded his teeth for a while and found that he really couldn't do anything to Xia Tong, so he had to gnaw the chicken leg silently.

Lin Mingfei looked at the situation in the back row through the rearview mirror, and the corners of his lips were slightly raised. He remembered what Zhou Yanjun said, "When that little Omega heard that you were rumored by artificial rumors, he couldn't wait to rush up and fight with others." He was warm in his heart. At the same time, he felt more and more that Xia Tong's grinning little fierceness was very cute.

Shi Ya started the car: "Let's go. Zero, give me a navigation."

After eating a pair of spicy wings, Zhou Yanjun took out a Panini from the paper bag and rolled his eyes and said, "Our team is going to do business. What are you doing with this little thing? It's not enough to join in the fun!"

"I'll accompany Zero to get on business. Do you have any objection?" Xia Tong's neck showed no weakness.

Zhou Yanjun smiled angrily and pointed to Xia Tong with his oily thick fingers: "Please make it clear. Zero is the captain of our Polaris. He is an old teammate who has been fighting for many years. Zero and I are a family, you! Outsiders! Outsiders don't understand!"

"You!" Xia Tong couldn't say it, grinding his teeth with anger.

Shi Ya looked at the two people who got up for Lin Mingfei Battle from the rearview mirror. She couldn't help sighing and looked sideways, "Hey, you persuade--"