037

Xia Tong didn't know why he sang a song by himself. Lin Mingfei appeared an expression as if he had been choked by salt. He rushed up to cover his mouth.

"For, why don't you sing..." Xia Tong was covered by him, and his big innocent eyes flashed frequently and asked vaguely.

"Although I don't know what this song is like, I'm basically sure that you don't have a tone." Lin Mingfei said word by word, his heroic eyebrows were about to twist out, and he could see that he was mentally polluted: "So don't sing again. Do you hear me?"

"But--"

"If I don't say it, I won't do it!" Lin Mingfei fried a little.

"Well, if you don't sing, don't sing..." Xia Tong whispered, full of resentment.

While little Omega was talking, his warm and wet breath sprayed on the palm of his hand. It was itchy. Lin Mingfei suddenly withdrew his hand like an electric shock, pressed his palm, sighed softly, and suddenly felt something. He turned his head and looked at the little pink robot next to Xia Tong's pillow.

The little robot seemed to feel his eyes, and suddenly lit up the single-sided LED spotted eyes, flashing, as if to call him "Wink".

This is something you dare to give me, Wink! This is provocation!

...... It's just deliberately letting Xia Tong sing!

Lin Mingfei scolded "I saw the ghost" in his heart, and his feelings dissipation. He angrily opened the door of Xia Tong's bedroom and went out.

The first floor of the base was peaceful. Zhou Yanjun was obviously scolded. He collapsed on the sofa and touched his belly. He Youjin obviously gave up the character of saving Zhou Yanjun, and began to collect the computer with white eyes.

"I'm going to sort out the materials needed for the alliance report." He said with a black face, "Xia Tong!"

"Oh! I'm here!" Little Omega ran out of the room upstairs and answered crisply in the corridor.

"I'll give you some forms, and you can fill them out as they are! Give me the original and copy of the ID card later. He said.

"Okay! The original and what? A copy?" Xia Tong tilted his head.

"Oh, forget it. Just give me the original, and I'll copy it for you." He Youjin said, "You just stay in the base and train with them."

"Okay!" Xia Tong nodded like a chicken pecking rice, which was extremely clever.

Shi Ya raised her head with a smile: "Yo, it's time to officially report. Now it's really our Polaris people. I've never been working with Omega. I'm looking forward to it."

"Me too." Bo Yu said, "Xia Tong, do you want to continue the three-row arena later?"

"Okay!" Xia Tong said happily.

Zhou Yanjun wrinkled his nose: "Will you say anything else besides 'good' and 'good'? As the leading OMega player in the history of the e-sports industry, you have to show some blood! Don't always be soft like a docile little sheep! Come on! Say something that is detriating!"

Xia Tong squinted at him and slowly bulged his cheeks. His petal-like lips were flatten and bitten.

"You are so annoying!" He spit out three words aggressively.

Zhou Yanjun: "... all right."

Lin Mingfei came out of Xia Tong's bedroom, raised his hand and pressed the top of Little Omega's head. He took the opportunity to walk downstairs and sneered: "When it comes to aggression, isn't it enough for you to spray so much in the team, Zhou Yanjun?"