006

Lin Mingfei confronted Debang for more than ten seconds and was defeated.

"Give me a solution." He covered his forehead and said.

"Go to the store to update the bracelet recipe and make a dust removal for me by the way." Deppon said.

"Wait for me here?" Lin Mingfei smiled angrily: "Have you become an AI?"

Deppon: "Hey, hey."

Lin Mingfei: "..."

If you scold, you have to deal with the problem of pheromones. If you can't deal with it well, it will be troublesome no matter which side you are in case of passive estrus.

Xia Tong slept very comfortably, and the seemingly faint smell of sandalwood lingered all the time, making him numb.

Later, the wisp of sandalwood fragrance was gone, and Xia Tong woke up closely. He saw Lin Mingfei return to the car and handed him a suede box.

Seeing that little Omega showed a blank expression, Lin Mingfei thought about it and decided to tell the truth: "The sandalwood fragrance you smelled is my pheromone. In fact, I also smelled yours before. Our ABO is different, and we still need some isolation measures..."

"Why can you smell my pheromone?" Xia Tong flashed her eyes and raised her wrist: "I'm obviously wearing a restraining bracelet?"

Lin Mingfei's ears are thin and red.

"Because you and I have a high degree of matching." This kind of words is like sexual harassment from an Alpha mouth, and there is no genetic testing basis. Lin Mingfei didn't want to embarrass Xia Tong, so he coughed with his fist against his lips: "The bracelet may have expired. I went to the store to change it for you. "."

"They said I smelled like osmanthus red bean paste." Xia Tong suddenly pointed to himself: "Is it true?"

"Ah?" Lin Mingfei was stunned: "There is no red bean paste..."

"Do you like it?" Xia Tong asked.

"This..." Lin Mingfei's tongue was knotted by his straight ball.

This should be said from the ordinary Omega's mouth, which is undoubtedly a kind of flirting and seducing, but Xia Tong's expression is too innocent. Lin Mingfei can't help recalling the day in the hospital that little Omega stood alone at the door of the examination room, and no one paid attention to anyone to ask, as if abandoned by the whole world.

He asked, he should hope to be liked by others, right?

"I like it." He nodded sincerely and stead of a stead of time: "It tastes very sweet."

"That's good." Xia Tong smiled, as if she was relieved. She opened the velvet box, which contained a woven red rope with five cute ceramic kittens.

Lin Mingfei said, "Look at the style. I'll choose it casually."

"It's so cute!" Xia Tong said happily.

"It's definitely not as good as before you." Lin Mingfei looked straight ahead and was a little embarrassed: "I see that your previous one seems to be customized, and the spot goods in the store are not so expensive for the time being."

"It's much better than this. It's heavy and old-fashioned." Xia Tong unloaded the platinum bracelet without any nostalgia. Carefully tied the red rope to his wrist: "Thank you."

"It's okay." Lin Mingfei said softly.

The SUV stopped in front of a dark detached villa. Xia Tong opened the door and got out of the car. He looked up and saw a beautiful inverted triangle LOGO hanging on the unpopular big house.