047

We are really a perfect match.

In this way... Can it also be used in heaven and earth?

Lin Mingfei looked at Xia Tong's eyes. Little Omega's smiling eyes were curved and bright, and the boundary between the white of his eyes and his pupils was clear. The luster flashed, like the bright moonlight hanging in the sky, and there was no dust. Alpha was stunned for a moment, and then smiled coldly.

Lin Mingfei sometimes feels that Xia Tong is a very strange little creature. It seems that no matter how many twists and turns he goes through, it will not affect his heart at all. As long as the people around him are sad, he will immediately show an innocent smile exclusive to Xia Tong, with the warm little sun-like energy on his body. Infect others.

Gu Dongsheng watched the stupid appearance of these two people pushing me silently, but he didn't even make substantial progress for a long time. He couldn't help but sigh with emotion. Xia Tong and Lin Mingfei seemed to be shocked. They turned their heads together and saw Gu Dongsheng take out a beer from his stall. Wine, open the ring, let the white beer foam splash on your fingertips, and drink it moistly.

"I said that you two can be too beautify the relationship between yourself. It's a natural setting. This is a positive meaning. You two should be called a pot with a lid, or a bastard to look at the mung beans. It's eye-to-eye."

Lin Mingfei: "..."

This old man can't spit ivory in his mouth!

Xia Tong didn't feel offended at all, and he clapped his hands very happily and said, "This statement is also very interesting!" He pointed to Lin Mingfei with a smile and pointed to himself, "Zero, if you are a mung bean, then I'm the king who like you--"

Lin Mingfei's right eyelid began to have a sign of beating. Before Xia Tong's stupid mouth was unobstructed, he quickly covered his little mouth and couldn't help drinking, "Oops, okay, I know you like me."

"Uh-huh!" Xia Tong nodded her little head hard, with a sincere face, and released a recognition radio wave towards Lin Mingfei.

In that box, Gu Dongsheng also made money, and he was addicted to acting too much. He also based his extra happiness on the "pain" of his son. At this moment, there is a surplus of dopamine secretion in his brain, which makes him feel quite floating.

"I think it's getting late." He yawned lazily and waved his hand and said, "You two should go back and do what you should do. I'm going home to sleep."

"Uncle, are you leaving now?" Xia Tong looked at it eagerly, and it was no wonder she was reluctant to give up.

"That's not. I can't compare with you energetic young people." Gu Dongsheng Road.

Lin Mingfei took out a new key from his pocket and threw it to Gu Dongsheng. "The door lock has also been changed for you. This is the new key. Don't lose it again."

He taught a lesson with a straight face, but Gu Dongsheng didn't care. Instead, he smiled unscrupulously and frowned at Xia Tong as if he was showing off: "Look, is it useful for my god son? I can do everything. I'm very capable.

Lin Mingfei was afraid that Xia Tong would say something like "I envy you so much that you have a son like Zero, and I want it so much" in the next second. He quickly interrupted his godfather's sales nonsense, "Don't say a few words, and hurry up and go home."

Gu Dongsheng said, "Oy, anyway, we will often be in the same city in the future. There are many opportunities to meet. If you have anything, remember to come to your godfather. Don't be ashamed."

Lin Mingfei: "..."

Gu Dongsheng's fatherly love was released without any signs. He didn't know what Gu Dongsheng meant by this, but he inexplicably remembered the two years when he had seen a doctor abroad.