075

Lin Mingfei took a general overview of the game classification on 1234 mini-games, and recalled the levels he had just encountered in the first four layers of the Scorpion Eye Trench. Combining the two, he classified these deadly mini-games, and then regarded each game type as a task assignment, specifically to the human head.

"All of you here are good at playing games." Lin Mingfei held his arm majestically and said seriously in the living room: "If you can conquer the holographic game King's Mausoleum, I believe it's no need to conquer these seemingly retarded mini-games!" My requirements are not high. Take customs clearance as the standard. Everyone has finished all the mini-games under the assigned category label. Do you have any comments?

There was a dead silence underneath, and only Xia Tong applauded very cooperatively, "No! Yi! See you!"

Lin Mingfei squinted: "If you have any comments, you can mention them now."

Zhou Yanjun held his mobile phone in his arms, and Yintang was surrounded by black air: "In fact, it's not an opinion... The main thing is this... Can you change a category label for me? Let's find faults. I'm really not good at it! I really saw that my eyes were about to fall out, but there was no difference between them!"

Lin Mingfei said, "You can change it privately."

Zhou Yanjun turned his head and looked at Shi Ya: "timer, would you like--"

"I'd love to." Shi Ya has started to order the beautiful girl dress-up game on her mobile phone with a numb face. "But I'm worried that I won't be able to complete the hard index of zero in my life if I play these dress-up games with your American businessman."

Zhou Yanjun: "..."

Lin Mingfei: "It seems that there is no problem."

Zhou Yanjun shrank his body back resentfully: "That's it."

Lin Mingfei said, "We won't do anything tonight. The goal is to conquer all categories of mini-games on 1234. As of noon tomorrow, we will go to brush the Scorpion Eye Trench." After a pause, he said, "We have lost at the starting line. This is both a bad thing and a good thing. At least we have the capital to break the boat. No matter how bad it is, it won't be bad, but we must not let the people of other teams be flattened and break up."

After he finished speaking, no one moved under the seat. Lin Mingfei got up and went back to the bedroom by himself.

Xia Tong lowered her eyes thoughtfully, and then arched Zhou Yanjun with her elbow.

"Fat." He whispered, "In fact, don't look at the heavy tasks assigned to you by Zero. He has arranged more game categories for himself!" Snakes, Tetris and Huarong Road... You can't master it in a while.

Zhou Yanjun buried his head and pressed the mobile phone screen crazily and sighed gloomily: "I don't know. That's what I said, and I really won't do it." After a pause, he whispered, "At this time, everyone should do their best to work together... Oh, let's not talk about it. It's too cheap to do this broken page. It's so good to do it. It's so good that there are clear advertisements. Isn't it interesting!"

Xia Tong laughed and buried himself in his own Sudoku.

That night, everyone thought that the whole team of polaris was lazy, but in fact, they spent the night together.

Lin Mingfei directly cancelled the morning exercise. At 7:40 a.m. the next morning, Xia Tong brushed and puzzles unconsciously, so he fell on the armrest of the sofa and took a nap. After not sleeping for a while, he heard Zhou Yanjun's scream beside him.

"I've cleared all the customs!!!"

"Oh, my God!" Xia Tong woke up from the light sleep. The seven souls scared off the three souls. He froze on the sofa, covered his heart and gasped. Zhou Yanjun, who had two big dark circles under his eyes, pulled him up from the sofa and shook his two small arms crazily: "Little dwarf, I'm done brushing!! I'm free!!!"