033

He You entered the sofa in the living room and ate the remaining half a bag of potato chips left by Xia Tong on the sofa in the living room. After a moment, he saw Lin Mingfei coming out of the lounge with Xia Tong. He Youjin squinted and chewed the potato chips. The old yin and yang man said to his upper body: "Thank you for remembering my existence."

"We talked about something personal, Sorry~" Lin Mingfei smiled, but he didn't feel guilty at all.

This man has always been a tentious way to do whatever he wants. He Youjin advised himself to learn how to get used to it as soon as possible.

"That's right." He patted the sofa beside him and motioned Xia Tong to come and sit down: "I haven't finished what happened just now."

Xia Tong said "um" and jumped over to sit down. He Yu put an arm on the back of the sofa and said seriously, "You said that King Kong molested NPC. Did anyone else see it but you that day?"

"Isn't it enough for me to see it alone?" Xia Tong raised her little face and asked puzzledly.

"There are not too many witnesses." He Youjin shook a finger: "The more people I see, the more I have to make this chewing gum stick to King Kong!"

"Your metaphor is really disgusting." Lin Mingfei sat down beside Xia Tong and raised his legs.

"emmmm... In fact, there is another person." Xia Tong scratched her head and whispered, "But is he not really bad?" Because he didn't have a recording or video recording!"

"Who is it?" He Youjin asked, "Whose name can't be said so much?"

Xia Tong hesitated for a moment and replied, "It's fat. Wasn't he still a KUQ person at that time?"

He Youjin suddenly realized, and then showed a complex look.

"It's a little more troublesome." He murmured, "If it were someone else, I could say that he would come out and add a fire, but Fire was a little embarrassed..."

"When he was in KUQ, he was always told by Zhao that he was in Cao Yingxin in Han." Lin Mingfei said, "This time, if you want him to come out to identify King Kong, there are probably a bunch of people who want to say that he is a conscienceless white-eyed wolf."

"Uh-huh!" Xia Tong nodded vigorously to show his approval.

"Tut." He Youjin sighed softly, "That's all. Anyway, even if there is a certificate, it may not be hammered to death. It's just to divert the attention of the public. I haven't seen any convincing evidence they have shown in your dirty water. It's not so lively that it's been waved to this day.

"Let's divide it." Lin Mingfei said lazily, "After all, the popularity is there."

"I'm quite proud to hear your tone." He Youjin was speechless.

"I brought a list of sponsors to Team P on my own. Isn't this a personal achievement?" Lin Mingfei said, "It's not too much for you to set up an honorary statue in front of the gate of the club."

"... Shit." He You was convinced: "It's worthy of being the captain of Team P without self-esteem. It's shameless to ask for money!"

"What is the face going to do? It can't be eaten as a meal, it will only add to yourself. Lin Mingfei smiled and said, "If you want to succeed, you can't be too shameless. Look at the saber-toothed tiger." He paused and looked down at Xia Tong, who was taking a small notebook to take notes.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Didn't you say I didn't care!" Xia Tong was absorbed and said, "I think you are so philosophical!" I want to write it down and read it over and over again before going to bed! Then you can become as powerful as you--"