016

"Wow..." Xia Tong had never seen such a battle. She was stunned: "Netizens are so gentle!" His eyes were shining with stars.

Shi Ya's eyes were quick, turned over the camera shutter, took a picture of his little blushing appearance, edited a microblog to upload, and satisfied the fans who were waiting to be fed.

"You are really a good player." Lin Mingfei leaned against the side of the car to browse Weibo, and stared at the comments floor that were quickly stacked under Shi Ya's Weibo, and gently inhaled.

"Business Weibo is also a knowledge, what do you think?" Shi Ya replied with a smile while picking up popular comments and said, "How can I listen to your sour words?"

Lin Mingfei didn't say anything and stared at a few top comments.

In addition to praising Xia Tong's cuteness, the comments are also gossiping about his relationship with Shi Ya. Shi Ya is the best at agizing appetite. After a few words of "outs of the circle", the discussion in the comment area has been raised by one degree.

I have to admit that Xia Tong's photo was taken by Shi Ya and can be directly used as wallpaper. Little Omega's skin was so tender that there was no flaw. The iconic deer eyes stared at each other because of surprise and occupied half of their faces. Shi Ya also added a suitable filter, which was so pure and sweet that it was about to drip out of the water. Lin Mingfei narrowed his eyes, silently right-clicked Xia Xiaoxuan, who was patted by Shi Ya, and secretly wiped the watermark on the bottom right.

"I'll drive it when I get back." He sat in the driver's seat, full of low pressure.

Bo Yu was pulling Shi Ya to study together how to deal with the suddenly hot-selling bad plum. Xia Tong shook his legs in the back row, and his eyes flashed. He suddenly jumped out of the car, opened the door of the co-pilot's seat and climbed up.

"!"

Little Omega suddenly rubbed against him, and Lin Mingfei looked sideways and was slightly surprised.

Xia Tong lowered her head and pulled the seat belt and asked seriously, "Are you unhappy, Zero?"

Lin Mingfei was stunned for a moment when he was pierced by the dark side of his heart with such a straight ball - he was really not very happy.

To explain the reason in detail, it is because Shi Ya is too familiar with Xia Tong on Weibo... This little thing was obviously picked up by himself, but it attracted everyone's love. Instead, he became the insignificant one.

However, this really doesn't matter. He was actually restless for such a reason. Lin Mingfei himself felt that he was out of the way.

Alpha lowered his eyes and grinded his back alveolar teeth like self-abuse.

"I'm not unhappy."

"I'll sit with you for a while!

Don't be unhappy, hey hey!" Xia Tong shook his arm, raised a bright little face, and smiled stupidly.

Lin Mingfei's eyes fell on the back of little Omega's slender white hand, and half of his body seemed to be sealed and could not be moved. After a long time, he said without confidence, "I said I'm not unhappy."

"Then I'll sit with you for a while!" Xia Tong insisted.

Unexpectedly, he would care about his feelings, and Alpha's mood turned from overcast to sunny inexplicably, as if he had rushed into the osmanthus branches in full bloom in the golden autumn, full of sweetness. Lin Mingfei smiled coldly, causing his chest to continue to vibrate.

"I'm home." He stepped on the accelerator and turned around.

"Go back and take me to upgrade, Zero." Xia Tong shook her head.