121

As He Youjin said, still? Really? Explosive new? Smell.

Before them? I've only heard that the internal competition of the saber-toothed tiger team is fierce and there is no mercy? The taste is cruel, today? But I really saw it.

Xia Tong stared at the strange ID for a long time and sent a message in the group wondering: [This? Who is the person?

[Polaris_Zero: Should it be them? The team's hunter substitute.

[Polaris_Island: If you change the substitute at this time, do you feel it? Do you think they? The loss is not small. Aren't you afraid of the instability of the follow-up performance?

[Polaris_Timer: Is it more unstable than a shit stick in it? Let the whole team roll over. If you don't cooperate well, you can practice. Are you afraid of your heart? Bad son, me? Guess the Goblins? It should have shaken out Dylan's background from Zhao Xin.]

[Polaris_Fire: But Hong Kong is real. The management of the saber-toothed tiger is really iron. Dylan fainted on the competition venue with his front foot, and the replacement was announced on the back foot. Aren't you afraid that Dylan's young brain-damaged powder will be torn to pieces?]

[Gary who beats straight A: They? Of course, I'm afraid of being scolded for "throw it when it's used up", so this announcement is only temporarily drawn up. Internal documents, still? There is no official seal. It is estimated that it should be announced after two days after the wind passes.]

[Polaris_Timer: How did you get the internal file??]

[Polaris_Zero: Is this still? Ask? It is not the first time that Mr. Fang Haoyang has used his public power for private use.]

[Gary He who beats straight A:... Ask so much, why! You guys? Why is it so annoying!

[Polaris_Island: The internal documents have come out. It seems that the saber-toothed tiger is not going to hide it, me? Feeling? I think Dylan's image has completely collapsed in the circle. Those fans probably won't last long.

[Gary He who beat straight A: So you said Dylan lost it? People's endorsement... Is it possible to come to me? Guys? Is it? Come and see me? Guys? The handsome and unmarried Gunsman Zero!]

[Polaris_Zero:?]

[Polaris_Zero: What's wrong with you? Really? Money string.]

[Gary He who beats straight A: Isn't that right, me? I'm not an Internet addict, in me? It seems that the ultimate goal of e-sports is still? It's to make money!

[Gary, who is immoral and wants to get rich: It's not against the law to think about it, is it?]

[Polaris_Zero:... You even changed your name, are you convinced?

I don't know why He Youjin's mouth has been open. What's the matter? Is there something he misses? Is the sponsor of the saber-toothed tiger back that night? I really called to ask for an inquiry, and specially asked to meet Lin Mingfei? Dylan's corner is in jeopardy.

At that time, everyone in Polaris had arrived at the little PUB carefully selected by the young master. The five people sat in the booth, and Xia Tong stuck to Lin Mingfei like cowhide candy. What about the body? It's hot, and my heart is also hot, and I'm happy to be tired of Lin Mingfei, but still? Didn't you start to get tired of it, even your buttocks? Not sitting in the heat, He Youjin rushed over and dragged Lin Mingfei away.

"You guys? Have fun! Me? Take me? Guys? The top card to make a lot of money!" He laughed loudly, with a mysterious face.

Lin Mingfei stood up? Come on, Xia Tong's body? Bian'er moment? It was empty, and the heat source disappeared, leaving only the cool emptiness. Xia Tong's boss was unwilling to separate from Lin Mingfei. He stretched out his hand aggrievedly and tried to grab Lin Mingfei's sleeve and keep it: "Um... Uh-Zero! Zero! Don't go!!"