023

"Why didn't we find this way to get stuck back then?" Zhou Yanjun grabbed his head and circled around the collapse point: "This fight is too fast!"

"Maybe it's because none of you could have taken down this roof..." The savage shooter said in a dawk. He looked through the DPS statistical list and found that Xia Xiaoqi's instantaneous DPS once exceeded Polaris_Fire. It happened that when the little wizard was extremely frightened, he clicked on the details of the damage and suddenly opened his mouth.

He turned his head in shock and looked at a corner of the underground palace. The cat-eared girl was bending over and whispering to comfort the crying little wizard. The picture could be called mother's filial piety.

Cat-eared girl: "Xia Xiaohuo's DPS is taller than Arras Pig, Monkey Sailing!"

Zhou Yanjun: "???? What do you mean? You don't have to step on it!"

Cat ear sac: "literally!"

Zhou Yanjun: "That's only one moment, okay?"

Cat-eared girl: "The height of a moment is also high."

Xia Tong sob and said, "Fat, you admit that you are an Arras pig."

Zhou Yanjun: "... Shut up!"

After reading the damage details, the savage shooter looked at Xia Tong's eyes as if he were looking at a little monster in a cute skin. "What the hell is the output cycle you hit?"

"That is, the split soul spell is the word to ward off evil, the split soul spell and then the key of insight. The cracked soul spell has a diseased DEBUFF for a second and a half." Xia Tong answered unconsciously and sucked his nose from time to time.

"But you hit four output cycles in ten seconds! Sixteen skills!" The savage shooter's pupils shook dramatically, and his voice suddenly lowered, tentatively: "... Are you hanging up?"

"Go, go!" The cat-eared girl pushed him away angrily: "That means that my brother is awesome!" You are so dark!"

"The future is terrible." Zhou Yanjun took a cold breath and said, "Oh, I told you, you little dwarf, why are you crying?" Is the BOSS gone? If you cry again, I will cry with you."

"Yes, yes, it's not terrible at all now, is it? Why are you crying!" The cat-eared girl patted Xia Tong's head with a smile.

"You don't understand!!" Xia Tong's sadness was so real that she raised her hand to wipe her tears: "I'm not as tall as those little monsters standing there. I'm so weak!!"

Zhou Yanjun: "..."

Bo Yu: "..."

Savage Shooter: "..."

The cat-eared girl withdrew her hand and said with a dry smile, "Human beings's joys and sorrows are not the same..."

Lin Mingfei folded the black gloves and stuffed them into his pocket, lazily moving his wrist bones.

"You still carry gloves with you? Isn't it too professional?" Shi Ya arched Lin Mingfei with her elbow: "What kind of work did you do before you played your career, handsome man?"

"Guess it." Lin Mingfei snorted: "I don't want to leave DNA on him for his injury examination."

"Yes, DNA should be left on the lovely love, and he deserves it?" Shi Ya shook her head and stroked her chest hypothetically: "There is a saying that you are a dog man, it's really terrible to be cruel."

"I don't want to do that either. I have a good talk, right? He forced me to do it." Lin Mingfei took his pocket in one hand and raised his jaw gently: "It's human nature to be easy and work. It's okay for him to admit it honestly. Everyone can get together and break up, but his mouth is cheap, so don't blame me for my itching."