125

When Xia Tong opened her eyes, the room was dark, and the curtains were tightly closed together, covering the sky outside. I didn't know the morning, dusk, day and night.

The room is very quiet, with a faint smell of compound pheromones floating in the air, which is not only the steady and mellow of white sandalwood but also the lively sweetness of osmanthus stamens.

Xia Tong was the only one on the bed. The quilt had been tidied out, and the wide and wide was laid on the bed, covering him tightly, didn't he? Don't you show your feet? With his shoulders exposed, it is no wonder he is always warm. The clothes Lin Mingfei wore yesterday were neatly stacked on a chair not far away. Is the bedside table upright? Positive? There are two restraining bracelets. One of them hit a corner on the wall while flying out, which was enough to show how intense the situation was in the middle of the night last night.

Is the little Omega like a little turtle? Take it? His head stretched out, his eyes were still empty, and the hangover was eroding his brain. For? He doesn't remember the details of what happened last night, but? It is the "feeling" that is deeply left in every corner of the body.

Xia Tong flashed her eyes twice, and unexpectedly had some aftertaste and nostalgia, Yu? He stretched out his hand to the quilt, leaned and pressed it.

"Hyo..." He took a cold breath, bit his smoky red lips, and even his earlobe turned red.

It's sore and painful.

But? It was the feeling of occupying this place last night, but it was not negative. On the contrary, it was so comfortable that he almost flew. That? All kinds of happiness and pleasure overwhelmed shame. He didn't even remember what he was like last night. It seems that there is crying, but it doesn't seem to really want to cry.

The unprecedented close contact with Lin Mingfei brought him great satisfaction. He was warm and full of his chest. He turned into a small boat and bumped violently in the ocean called "Lin Mingfei's Love and Possession", which was so exciting that he was about to faint.

So, where did Lin Mingfei go... It was so empty. He lay on the pillow and bit the pillow towel entangledly.

Just when he huddled in the quilt and thought about it? Wait, the door of the room clicked.

Xia Tong was shocked and subconsciously wanted to shrink into the quilt, but? Then, he looked? When a familiar shadow came into the door, ALpha changed his clothes from head to toe. The lining was tall and magnificent, with wide shoulders and long legs.

Did he look like a dot yesterday? It's not too familiar to be wrapped around this perfect Alpha body. Xia Tong almost "sucked" with conditioned reflex? The saliva that didn't exist, then whispered, "Zero."

"Are you awake?" Lin Mingfei? What about a plastic bag? The same? The same? Take it out and put it on the table. Did you tilt your head to look at the sound? He said, "Is it me? Did I wake you up?"

"No? Yes, before you come back, me? I woke up naturally. Xia Tong lay on the pillow and whispered, "Do you have Timer and Pang? Did you wake up? They should have had a good time last night, didn't they? None? If I have a chance to play with them, I won't remember anything... What a pity." He sucked his nose, and his little eyebrows drooped down in frustration.

Lin Mingfei said? Fortunately, you didn't? Have a chance to play with them, or not? What will it be crazy? What about the son?

Although I think so, but? Alpha's face is still calm and impeccable.

"Oh, they woke up a long time ago, said? If you have something to do, go back first."

"Ah? Have they all gone back?" Xia Tong was stunned and said blankly, "Only me was left?" Are you two here?"