144

The game between Polaris and the shadow team was finally arranged, full of BO5, each game? Are they all glued to dozens of? Minutes, no one let anyone, it can't be said that it is not wonderful. Although the Polaris team finally lost with a 2:3 record, this round of competition made fans feel? The person who made the ticket money back, spray? Very few? Most of them cheered.

Polaris made it to the quarterfinals because it lost only one game, and? After that, he entered the top four smoothly, with unlimited scenery. What's the point? Someone? Do you like it? Surprisingly, Xia Tong didn't get any previous intention at all? The impact of the external incident was in excellent condition. Several games were almost pressed against the opposite side. In one game, after he killed three times, the cocoon cabin was suddenly disconnected. Worker? Are the members scared? I hurried to open the hatch for him. As soon as the hatch was opened, the sensor was not complete? Unloading it, the little Omega waved his arm and shouted, "There are two more to go to the shark, I'm going to the shark!!" Then the head "snap" hit the top of the cabin and hit him with seven meat and eight vegetables.

Of course, the game was won, but the bullet screen in the live broadcast area was shocked.

[What is this? People? The image of taming Xia Xiaoyu in the early stage?]

[Small body? Big shark gas.]

[Mother, this shark's heart is too heavy...]

[It's not difficult for Polaris to win the game, but a little bit of Feixia Xiaotong...]

[Help, my goose is so cute. I wish you a New Year's greeting to my lovely mother. I'm so cute!]

[Baby, come to me!!!]

......

I don't know from? When did the name Blink become complete? He is well-known in the e-sports circle. He is strong, he is cute, and others? Gas explosion, all kinds? The endorsement came to the door, what? You Jin talked about the contract and talked about the soft hands, and at the same time, the major media? In order to invite Xia Tong to come out for an interview, the platform fought for each other.

Until now, everyone? Only then did I realize that after the last attack, Xia Tong came out of the circle and became a special person with social attention? Although many Omega people don't play games, through this bad incident, collectively? I saw the infinite energy against Alpha power in Xia Tong's body. An Omega is not afraid of the outside world? Is it in Alpha's competitive environment? After countless setbacks and tribulations, he is still shining. What is this? Waiting for the strength and greatness, countless people of the same sex empathize and support them one after another, as well as sending gifts and letters to Polaris' club, all kinds of? All kinds of doors are piled up in the Polaris Club to express their care and love for Xia Tong. At the same time, several decent officials? The media? The platform has written relevant press releases in response to this vicious attack, one side? On the other hand, they highly appreciated Xia Tong's perseverance and optimism. On the other side? Face, they strongly criticized today's society for? Omega group? Some invisible suppression, some Alpha's self-righteous low character and narrow-mindedness, and several media specially created by Omega? The platform sorts out the causes and consequences of the whole event, spreads them everywhere in the form of documentaries, songs, musicals, etc., and calls on the Omega group? The meaning? Awakening.

And? After the Polaris team reached the semi-finals, the second gender? Is there a more concrete body in the transformation of morphology? Now, the proportion of Omega players in Wangling has increased several times.

What? Is there a lot in the mobile phone now? The phone number of the manager of the brother team. He is now a hot agent? Do you want to? Do you want to train with Polaris to climb relatives? It's like a crucian carp crossing the river. What? Finally swimming in? Body? Will it be that way? Being treated? The superiority of holding stinky feet is so cool, among them? It also includes Cai Lun, the team manager of the invincible saber-toothed tiger. He received a phone call from Cai Lun, the manager of the saber-toothed tiger, more than once. How about the other party? Use? One kind? He said in an extremely complicated tone, "Lao He? Can you believe that there are so many Omegas in the list of our youth training camp this year!! You can believe it!!! Thirty? Personal? There are eight Omegas!! More than the number of Beta!!"