059

Xia Tong finished this series of harsh words angrily, and turned around and blackmailed Goblin. After blacking him, he was still not relieved. He rolled around on the bed and bit the horns of the quilt, and he was so angry that he almost lost his mind.

He thought about going to Lin Mingfei to complain again, but after this idea surged up, he was somehow overwhelmed by other ideas.

Since when did he become a tool for others to attack Zero and Polaris? He can't even protect the people and things he cares about most.

This group of Alphas is so abominable!! It's annoying!!!

It can't be like this!! He wants to change!

Xia Tong fell asleep in such a firm belief.

The next morning, he had nothing to say. He got up early and followed Lin Mingfei to the morning exercise. Then he stretched, washed, and went to the game to find someone to compete. In the afternoon, he asked Lin Mingfei to continue the reaction practice of rope skipping and arithmetic. In this way, the life was so compact that it was almost monotonous for nearly a week. Xia Tong gradually got used to it. I also noticed a subtle change from myself.

In the blink of an eye, the day of the training match with the gourd team is near.

He Youjin began to run to the alliance frequently, handling various docking procedures, etc., which was called a hot and hot. Occasionally, he also brought back some alliance staff to install some network sharing devices for their "cocoons". This formal and serious atmosphere made the atmosphere inside the P team unconsciously tense. Get up, especially Xia Tong, he took two steps back and jumped up and strangled Lin Mingfei's neck like a little monkey.

"Zero!" He bit Lin Mingfei's ear worriedly: "I have been... I haven't been in five rows with everyone until now!"

"Yes, that's right." Lin Mingfei's dog Alpha actually affirmed the old god on the ground.

"Then tomorrow... There will be a training match with the gourd team at this time tomorrow!" Xia Tong anxiously regarded Lin Mingfei as a towering tree that could shake the fruit, and swayed desperately: "Why are you still so calm! How can I fight this!"

"What can't be beaten?" Lin Mingfei was hung up by him and smiled straightly, and looked lazy: "What do you think we are missing now?"

"Lancy... Lack of cooperation!" Xia Tong said.

"Combination?" Lin Mingfei pretended to think carefully: "What kind of cooperation do you think can be done to a mixed-race team that is still spending time making up for the tongue a week before the game?"

Xia Tong was stunned: "Alas?"

Shiya inhaled gently, turned her face and smiled, "What Zero said makes sense! The gourd team just bought a few strong European players. For a week, we didn't have time to practice team games, and they definitely didn't have time!"

"Isn't tomorrow's training competition going to turn into a ten-person fight?" Zhou Yanjun said, "The big fight... I haven't played it for a long time. I feel that it's a rare situation that only occurs in the low-level fish pond bureau!"

Bo Yu whispered, "They don't think they can win as long as the players are strong enough, do they?"

"It's possible. Maybe I still feel that our group is old and can't walk." Shi Ya said, "It's so miserable!"

"So, so what?" Xia Tong is still confused.

Lin Mingfei turned around, held his arms, and analyzed calmly and calmly: "Usually, this kind of big fight without routines is to ask for more blessings by virtue of their ability. Probably, the average level of the players is high, and which side will win."