099

The previous harmonious drama of brothers and brothers stopped abruptly at this moment.

Ping Shuai came to Shi Ya after consideration in advance. As he said, he had always been a little afraid of Lin Mingfei from the bottom of his heart, so he did not dare to communicate these sensitive matters with Lin Mingfei directly. In addition to Lin Mingfei, Zhou Yanjun, who has the most angry temper in the team, is simply a brainless rectus. Everything will lose his temper first. When communicating with him, he hasn't said anything substantive content. People have begun to be tired. Let's talk about Bo Yu... Bo Yu has no sense of existence in the team. There is no difference in essence whether he agrees or disagrees, so it is unnecessary, very unnecessary.

Therefore, after thinking about it again and again, Pingshuai chose Shi Ya. Shi Ya's position in the polaris group is second only to Lin Mingfei. Someone listens to him, and Shi Ya's mind looks clearer than Zhou Yanjun, and his temper is gentler than Lin Mingfei. He is not so angular. He is probably reasonable. Yes, and last time Shi Ya specially came forward to invite him to return to the team, and there was no one else, which at least proved that Shi Ya's attitude towards him was relatively friendly among several people... Although he broke up unhappily in the end, it was also because he didn't want to go back. But now he wants to go back, and the fundamental bond between them should be lifted. He will not let the events of that day be repeated again. Then he just needs to apologize again, indicating that he was just confused at that time. The future is promising. Thinking about the old feelings of those years, Shi Ya should let go and stand by him. .

Ping Shuai's abacus was very smooth. He had even thought about the follow-up development of the matter. He persuaded Shi Ya to open a breakthrough for returning to the team here, and then asked Shi Ya to act as his lobbyist to convince Lin Mingfei. He was miserable on the side, and Shi Ya set off the atmosphere on the other side so that Lin Mingfei could be heavy. Remembering the previous glorious years, Lin Mingfei would not be so cruel to turn himself out for the sake of Shi Ya. At this point, the two mountains in polaris have been settled by him. The remaining opinions of Bo Yu and Zhou Yanjun are nothing. They have to listen to them. If they don't listen, they have to listen. . As for the omega that occupies the magpie's nest... Ping Shuai thought that when he officially returned to the team, he had a good way to deal with this enchanting omega Xia Tong.

This step-by-step calculation was repeated many times in Pingshuai's mind. He thought he was very mature, so he took it out to operate it. First, he started from Shi Ya. So the first thing he did was to call Shi Ya's house. First of all, it was because of the young master Shi's money, and there was only a mobile phone. In large numbers, he is not sure which mobile phone number Shiya uses now. Second, he also hopes to use this Shijia's landline to wake up Shiya's memories of the old team's struggle together.

In the first step, he went smoothly. He successfully coaxed Mrs. Shi and asked Mrs. Shi to write down her mobile phone number. In the second step, he actually squatted to Shi Ya who went home for the holiday!

God, God knows how excited Pingshuai felt when he received the call back. He originally felt that he had to wait half a month to wait for this callback. After all, the social flowers did not have the attributes of Gu family, but he didn't expect that he squatted after only half a day. This is simply God helping him return to the team! Ping Shuai's heart is surging, and at the same time, he is full of confidence in the abnormal road ahead.

After answering the phone, unexpectedly, Shi Ya mocked him. Ping Shuai kept smiling. Shi Ya attacked him personally, and Ping Shuai still smiled. In the end, Ping Shuai successfully softened Shi Ya's attitude through his own efforts and humility. At that moment, Shi Ya said to him, "I accepted your apology, I I forgive you." Ping Shuai even wanted to give himself a book called "Ping's Thick and Black Success" to commemorate his journey from the trough of his life to re-enter the right track and the peak of the glorious road. After that, he took advantage of the heat of the iron and cried miserably. When he was about to take down Shi Ya in one fell swoop, the young master's attitude suddenly He turned straight and said to him, "You have to ask Lin Mingfei's opinion. Anyway, I... I don't want you back very much."