076

As the first team to nibide down the whole 39-layer Scorpion Eye Trench, the five people of polaris excavated the hidden mode of the Scorpion Eye Trench for the first time - single-handedly challenge the Scorpion King.

Zhou Yanjun touched the dog's head of his mount and questioned it: "Can our behavior be regarded as a one-on-one?"

Lin Mingfei didn't care and said, "It's not too much for him to single out our group of weak, helpless and poor pvp players, right?"

Shi Ya laughed and said, "It seems that you really hate him!"

Lin Mingfei pinched his fingers in turn: "I hate the thought that he had directly deducted the fruits of our three days of labor without even giving me a chance to confirm just now."

Bo Yu pointed to the ugly arthropod with a sharp tail and looked down at Xia Tong: "Are you afraid of it? I remember that you were afraid of the emperor's ghost in the White Snow Palace at that time.

Xia Tong jumped in place and felt very happy: "I'm not afraid! I can't wait! What are you still doing here? Come on, go!! Big scorpion, I'm coming!!" After saying that, the little wizard rushed out non-stop, waving his ice crystal staff and pointing straight at the skull of the Scorpion King.

"Damn it, ot, Xia Xiaoying!!!!"

"You take it easy!!!"

"Mom duck qaq!!"

......

A burst of chickens and dogs.

When it comes to brushing monsters and fighting bosses, it is really a better thing to do than eating and sleeping for the P team. Even though the Scorpion King seems to be a little difficult to conquer, they have the most basic qualities of the strong team, and Xia Tong, a violent wizard output with no upper limit, so it takes more than 20 minutes. After that, they turned the Scorpion King over.

800 points are recorded in the account.

In this way, it seems to be more efficient than just playing the book.

This big discovery made the P team full of fighting spirit. Even Xia Xiaoyu, who was pricked by the scorpion's tail, did not shout pain. He limped but followed them from the entrance and repeatedly ravaged the poor npc.

Later, they found that the shorter the time to end the battle, the higher the amount of points given, so they began to consciously run in each other's output combos to shorten the damage attenuation period as much as possible.

After another all-night, the members of Team P exchanged all the equipment of the Scorpion Eye Trench, and at the same time, there were hundreds of team points.

Lin Mingfei took a look at the time and said to them, "You all need to take a screenshot of your equipment bar, especially the attribute interface. Remember to download and print after the screenshot. Let's go offline to have a break and have a meeting by the way."

"The more fierce you are beaten, the higher the score is. I have to say that this npc is too trembling." Zhou Yanjun pointed to the orchid and nodded the "body" of the scorpion king lying flat and sighed.

"Ha ha, I don't want to see the old face of the Scorpion King again in my life." Shi Ya squeezed the white corners of her mouth: "I'm really going to vomit."

"But fortunately, we have changed all the equipment!" Xia Tong looked down at herself and muttered softly, "It's just that the appearance of this equipment is not very good!"

I don't know what the planning of the appearance design department of Wangling is. The appearance of the equipment of the Scorpion Eye Trench has made a rubber texture of a life jacket, or it is tight, wearing like a new catfish.