103

Lin Mingfei often doubts whether Xia Tong's ignorance is a good thing or a bad thing. Maybe this does cause many obstacles to his interpersonal communication, but more or less? He avoided some troubles.

He held little Omega's wrist and rubbed it lightly, melted the ointment hotly, and asked softly, "Does it still hurt?"

"A lot." Xia Tong said.

"Then I'm relieved." Lin Mingfei said, "You? In the future, if you are alone in the base, don't open the door to strangers casually. Do you hear me?

"Hmm."

"We all have access control cards, and we usually don't want you to open the door."

"Hmm."

"So--"

"So can you not casually throw me alone in the base!" Xia Tong preempted and questioned seriously.

Lin Mingfei was stunned in place and was asked to fall down. It took him a long time to say "ah" gently.

"Ah, what do you mean!" Xia Tong leaned forward a little on the upper body and approached Lin Mingfei, beautiful? His eyebrows rose easily, and his thin and pink lips also pouted, looking unhappy: "You? Don't even know you? How long did I stay alone in the base when I went out? Talk, you? Can you bear to see me so nothing? Let's talk!"

Lin Mingfei raised his hand and touched his nose in a panic, and his ears were flushed. Alpha whispered, "I'm wrong. I promise I won't do it next time."

"No, it's good!" Xia Tong was happy again and clapped his hands, as if he remembered something: "That's right, you? Didn't you go out to buy me milk tea? What about milk tea?

Lin Mingfei: "!"

Ah, by the way... On the way, he received a phone call from Shi Ya in a hurry and rushed back in a hurry. Milk tea or something--

"That... I thought about it later, drinking milk tea at night is not good for teeth, and it is easy to affect sleep. Lin Mingfei coughed with a guilty heart and said to Xia Tong with a long-hearted attitude.

"Ah..." Xia Tong showed a disappointed expression: "I thought you sensed that I was in danger and came back to save me."

Lin Mingfei: "!!!"

"That... You? That's right, I'm really worried about you? He just came back on his own--" He opened his mouth and wanted to defend himself. Xia Tong stood up aggrievedly.

"You? There's no need to explain. I'm not blaming you. I'm going back to bed. Good night. After saying that with a smile, little Omega walked back to the bedroom with a shrug.

Lin Mingfei was stunned for a long time and slapped him on his face.

How did he avoid the correct answer perfectly!

Lin Mingfei returned to the bedroom with a heavy heart. After a simple wash, he received a condolence call from Shi Ya and He Youjin.

Briefly narrated the beginning and end of the night. Shi Ya angrily sprayed Ping Shuai on the other end of the phone. He Youjin always behaved very rigorously. After calmly thinking about it, she said that she would first see how Xia Tong was hurt, and then turned over the legal code and Ping Shuai to liquidate one by one.

After answering the phone, Lin Mingfei lay in bed, staring at the ceiling for a long time, and he was not sleepy at all. Xia Tong's disappointed back always lingered in his mind, and it always pierced his heart like a small thorn, making him feel uncomfortable.

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that he was simply stupid in this respect, so he turned over and sat up from the bed, opened the bedroom door and walked out.