021

Lin Mingfei walked vigorously. He turned a aven street. Sure enough, he saw two people fighting on the basketball court. There were not many people playing basketball at night. When he approached, he could clearly smell two different types of Alpha pheromones in the evening wind.

They used to be close friends who lived under the same roof, and they naturally knew each other's pheromones well. If these two guys did not release pheromones in public in violation of laws and regulations, they would have to fight and see blood.

Shi Ya is a free and lazy person. She doesn't drive a car and doesn't come back home. She advocates timely travel. She treats people gently and things. Basically, she is not anxious. Ping Shuai can make him so angry...

Lin Mingfei's face quickly darkened. He turned into the basketball court in three steps and two steps, hugged Shi Ya and dragged him away from Ping Shuai.

"Let go of me!" Shi Ya was still roaring. He pointed to the messy pale man lying on the ground, as if to tear him up: "I won't be the last name if I don't beat you white-eyed wolf today!"

Ping Shuai raised his hand and wiped the blood on the corners of his lips with the back of his hand. His face was extremely gloomy.

"Hiya, you are awesome." He got up tremuchingly and sneered, "It's great to be a stronger pheromone, isn't it?" Do you think I'm afraid of you like this?"

"You're not afraid, are you? OK! Come here if you have the ability!" Shi Ya laughed angrily: "Zero, do you know? He has never played in the saber-toothed tiger, and Goblin doesn't need such a substitute at all! But do you know how much Cai Lun gave him? Twenty million, Dylan is only worth thirty million!"

"Can you give me 20 million?" Ping Shuai inhaled and retorted, "If you can't give it out, don't be sore here!"

"Do I love you? It's great for you to watch a water dispenser at a high price, right? Can't you see what Cai Lun was thinking? What are your ambitions? Eated by a dog?"

The corners of Lin Mingfei's eyes wrinkled, and he finally understood that Ping Shuai was unwilling to leave.

In fact, he had expected that there might be such an ending. After all, not everyone is as loyal as Zhou Yanjun, and not everyone is willing to jump out of the comfort zone like Bo Yu, but adults must learn to respect the choices of others.

"Forget it, everyone has their own aspirations. It's also a good thing to show the water dispenser for 20 million yuan. The forced melon is not sweet." He pressed Shi Ya's shoulder and said lightly, "Let's go."

"I just don't fucking understand how Polaris brought out such a rubbish thing!" Shi Ya was still furious.

Ping Shuai was trembling by a few words. He turned his head and looked at Lin Mingfei.

"Polaris? Come on! I'm embarrassed to say that I'm the one from Polaris when I go out!" He suddenly pulled out the high tone and screamed at Lin Mingfei and Shi Ya angrily: "The captain took the lead in dating, and he would go overseas to avoid the limelight if he killed someone's death! At that time, the young master and women will only mix in the Internet celebrity circle to provoke romantic debts all day long. Zhou Yanjun's mouth is full of dung and tearing on the big house, and there is also a stuffy gourd thin island that can't hit a fart with three sticks. Can you still be saved by this kind of team? Do you still have the shame to go back to the league? Don't fucking make fun of me, okay? The saber-toothed tiger hangs you up and fights you!"

Lin Mingfei's eyes suddenly shot a cold light.

Ping Shuai still jumped with anger and said something unpleasant: "Now the e-sports circle is already the world of saber-toothed tigers!" Zero, don't you have any pens in mind? I haven't touched Wangling for two years. What do you think of with Dylan? Isn't it good to be a legend overseas? Do you have to come back to show off shame? I think only Zhou Yanjun's cerebral palsy will be cheated by you, and he will terminate the contract from KUQ and return to Polaris--"