043

Xia Tong looked at Lin Mingfei seriously and puzzledly. Although Lin Mingfei took the coffee he handed over and drank it all, he didn't say much, but he always felt that Lin Mingfei did not actually become happy.

On the contrary... It seems to be more depressed.

"Brother, brother, what's wrong with you!" He followed Lin Mingfei like a little tail and shouted.

"I didn't do much..." Lin Mingfei said helplessly.

"You obviously have something!"

"No..."

"You lied to me!" Xia Tong walked around the front of Lin Mingfei, stretched out his arms to block his way, and pouted with dissatisfaction.

Lin Mingfei paused and looked down at him.

The two looked at each other very straight and stupidly for a while. Xia Tong was bolder. He raised his feet and touched the corners of Lin Mingfei's lips with his thin white fingertips. "Brother, you don't smile!"

"..."

Really, can't this little naughty guy leave him alone for a while? I know that my requirements for him are basically obedient.

Lin Mingfei sighed and raised the corners of his lips along the curvature of his fingers. His strength interpreted what it means to smile, "Now I'm laughing."

"But you look so ugly!" Xia Tong's little face was wrinkled.

Lin Mingfei: "..."

You have to go a foot!

The depressed little beast in his heart lay on his stomach for a while, and now he gradually cheered up and began to grind his teeth.

This little prey is a little too arrogant.

Lin Mingfei stretched out his hand and grabbed Little Omega's little face.

"Don't rely on yourself to be too cute, Xia Xiaotong--" he gritted his teeth and said.

Xia Tong: "Hm!"

Ah... It's the familiar soft and tender touch.

I have to admit that pinching Xia Tong's face really depressurized, very depressing. Looking at his delicate little eyebrows and slightly innocent eyes that he frowned from time to time, it can be said that he greatly satisfied the hidden sadistic desire in Alpha's heart.

Xia Tong did not dodge, but stood there motionlessly, allowing Lin Mingfei to pinch his cheeks into various shapes, and his eyes were very focused on Lin Mingfei's face, as if he were thinking about something.

"Ah..." He raised his eyebrows gently, and there was a different luster in his pupils. He said vaguely, "I'm a pig. You're here again and again because I'm with Brother Shuya..."

"You stop it!" When his mind was suddenly exposed, Lin Mingfei suddenly felt guilty, "I didn't say that!"

"Then I..." Xia Tong flashed her thick eyelashes, "Then I'll disturb you after the rain--"

"No."

"It's not good for people..."

"You..." Lin Mingfei was angry. He took a deep breath, reorganized the language, and tried to make himself look less personal and more fair: "Our top priority now is to get the knocker of the alliance, right? We are teammates with Timer. At this time, what we need most is unity and cooperation. How can we play team games if you don't communicate with him?

"What you said makes sense." Xia Tong said, "But what should I do if you are unhappy? I'm going to coax you!"

I always want to coax you... Right.