101

Look at what you said, why is it so unpleasant?? What do you mean, hey! Can a man just say that he is fast?? ... Dare he is a fucking tool man here with this artificial intellectual disability.

Lin Mingfei was shocked, and his eyes were a little more frightened when he saw Debang. There were always a few moments when he felt that this artificial mental retardation was not an ai at all, but an old monster possessed to this sophisticated small instrument.

Fortunately, the "old monster who became a refined spirit" cut off the power in time and restored the original appearance of a bunch of retarded electronic components. Lin Mingfei was slightly relieved and refocused his attention on Ping Shuai.

Ping Shuai was beaten by his two times, even worse than the last time he suffered on the basketball court near the saber-toothed tiger. At this time, Ping Shuai's forehead was full of cold sweat, and a little sobs escaped from his throat.

"zero... I accompanied Polaris through the trough and reached the peak. We have experienced so many ups and downs. I have accompanied you to win three consecutive championships... Have you forgotten all?" He seemed to risk his life, and he was not afraid that Lin Mingfei would unload his temporomandibular joint, and his brain fell out.

"I haven't forgotten." Lin Mingfei said.

"Then our brotherhood for so many years--"

"It's all eaten into the dog's stomach." Lin Mingfei interrupted him and said lightly, "You fed him."

Ping Shuai froze in place.

After a pause, he didn't give up. He looked sad and angry, and looked very pitiful: "I know, I was fascinated by money before, but... Who won't make mistakes in his life! I stayed in the saber-toothed tiger for money... There is nothing wrong with it. After all, I also want to eat and support my family. Not everyone lives a rich life like you and Shiya without worrying about money!"

"Yes, so isn't it good for you to stay in the saber-toothed tiger?" Lin Mingfei said.

"But they--" Ping Shuai almost shook out the words "they don't want me". Fortunately, he reacted quickly, swallowed it back again, and said, "They are not the same kind of people as me... We can't get along with each other. I still miss the atmosphere of our polaris in the past. Every time I hear them speak ill of our polaris behind their backs, I feel very uncomfortable.

"Have you already finished your contract?" Lin Mingfei asked, "Are you still riding a donkey to find a horse?"

"No, no!" Seeing that Lin Mingfei seemed to have a little intention to ask, Ping Shuai immediately replied positively, "I have already terminate the contract!! I even paid the compensation!!"

"Did you offer to terminate the contract?" Lin Mingfei asked again.

"Yes, yes!" Ping Shuai choked for a moment, looked elsewhere, and felt a little guilty: "I took the initiative... He took the initiative to let Zhao Xin terminate the contract with me.

That's right. It's true that he "actively" wanted to pull Dylan into the water, but failed to be caught by Zhao Xin and dismissed the contract. Lin Mingfei should... Don't you care about these details?

Lin Mingfei snorted gently, "But why did I hear that you made a scene with dylan? Zhao Xin kicked you out in order to protect dylan?"

Ping Shuai suddenly raised his head. Who did you hear that?

Who did you hear? Of course, it was He Youjin's good friend Fang Haoyang of the dog-headed military division.

Lin Mingfei suddenly felt that He Youjin's py relationship was quite good.