012

Lin Mingfei slapped him on the face and said in his heart how to forget this.

"That's him!" Zhou Yanjun was still jumping there. His weight of more than 200 catties jumped the marble floor: "It's just that he scolded me for being fat and virtuous in the game, and I was not a good person at first sight!"

"Good scolding." Lin Mingfei turned his head and closed the narrow corners of his eyes: "Try to jump again? Son."

Zhou Yanjun immediately stood still: "..."

Lin Mingfei withdrew his eye knife, gently leaned over and bent down, and picked up the little Omega on the sofa.

Omega's skeleton is petite and light like a hollow doll. Lin Mingfei didn't dare to work hard for fear of pinching Xia Tong. He held his forearm emptyly and carefully transported Xia Tong back upstairs with the broken-mouthed AI robot.

Xia Tong probably played too much games and slept very much. There was no response in the process of moving. The little bird leaned against Lin Mingfei's chest, and Debang's eyes did not flash, just like he was dead.

The door of the bedroom previously arranged for Xia Tong was not locked. Lin Mingfei kicked it and opened it. When he walked in, he found that the bedroom was like a rough room, and the sheets and bedding were not paved. Xia Tong's suitcase was still against the wall, and there was no trace of opening.

"No wonder you ran down to sleep on the sofa..." Lin Mingfei whispered to himself, crying and laughing.

This delicate little Omega probably doesn't have any survival skills. He has been stuck in the original living environment for a long time. As soon as he came out, he just wanted to play games. Lin Mingfei thought that he could not clean up the room for Xia Tong for a while, let alone let the delicate Omega sleep on the hard bed board. He hesitated for a moment and took Xia Tong to his bedroom.

His bed was simple, but the pillow and quilt were ready-made and clean. He was not going to sleep tonight, so he gently put Xia Tong on his pillow and pulled the quilt to cover it. Little Omega turned over in the fluffy quilt. He didn't know what he dreamed of. He smashed his little mouth twice and slid a few inches into the depth of the quilt. His little face was buried more than half of it. Lin Mingfei's eyes narrowed slightly, and he used his fingertips to pluck the chestnut bangs on the boy's forehead. His soft hair bounced and trembled with his movements. It's funny. Lin Mingfei laughed, got up and left, and closed the door.

"What about 'recitation of the Omega Protection Ordinance online as a warning'?" Shi Ya downstairs picked up her arm, and the old yin and yang man possessed it: "This robot is quite double standard?"

"This robot is more than a double standard. Is it good?" Lin Mingfei went downstairs and said with white eyes, "That day, he tricked me into doing maintenance for it, and forced me to buy and sell it to get a Deppon membership card."

Ignoring Zhou Yanjun's murderous sight, he took out a bag of coffee beans from the drawer and poured them into the coffee machine: "I said, Fire, are you fat again? It hurts when you jump in my temples.

"What's wrong with me getting fat! How sad it is to live in KUQ!" Zhou Yanjun said angrily, "Stress fat, do you know stress fat!"

"Your life is probably the alternation of pressure fat and happiness fat." Shi Ya smiled with her legs crossed: "This little O has nothing to do with Zero, I prove it."

"You prove it?" Zhou Yanjun said, "Then why does he sleep in our base?"

"It's 3:30 a.m., and normal creatures should go to bed." Shi Ya pointed to the wall clock.