132

In the gym of the shadow team club base, the treadmill drove a speed of 6, and MM Dou was walking slowly while holding hands? Watch the live broadcast on the rack. He watched it with relish, and later even made his sight uninterrupted by walking, and? Did you slow down the treadmill by two? File.

His hand? Is it on the screen? It's the live broadcast room of his "enemy" Polaris team. The performance of the Polaris five in the arena is completely the same as their usual laughter attitude? Differently, the five people were like a ground car. The wind swept the clouds destroyed the opposite side and ended the game. After coming out, the fiercest one in the battle was also the petite little wizard? Standing in place and changing his appearance, from a long snow-white suit to a silver-black leather suit. In an instant, the handsome man who seemed to approach the holy wedding hall? Did the little groom become a god? Secret again? God? A qi? The little cool brother attracted a large number of rainbow farts floating densely in the bullet subtitle area.

[Ah, ah, ah, ah, my crematorium!!]

[In my lifetime, I finally witnessed the milk pupil becoming a little cool brother!!]

[The goose set is so handsome!!! My mother is a fan again? It's gone!!!]

[Blink's figure is too thin. Let me lick it!!]

[Why are you the only one who can surf the Internet with so many chickens!!!]

[I love this sentence so much. I'm tired of saying it!!]

......

MM bean hand? The machine was picked up from the front shelf of the treadmill, and the thumb pressed on the lock screen button, and the other hand? At the same time, press the volume button, click, and the screenshot is over.

Will it be automatic after the screenshot? Jump to the overview interface of the album, which is full of live screenshots. You can't see the head on the neat and tidy pages, and the screenshot has a common feature - the C position in the center of the picture is the most fancy and eye-catching little wizard.

MM bean face is expressionless again? The hand? The machine screen was cut back into the live broadcast room, and you can see the Polaris five-person group again? Despite the appeal of fans, resolutely? Resent? The line went into the arena.

Sometimes MM Dou thinks that Polaris is a strange god? Strange, it seems so self-centered in many professional teams, and? So out of place. It seems that they will not be blinded by the flashy interests? It's like a person holding a salary to make a fire in the winter. They only know how to do one thing - that is the heart? Go forward without going around.

So Polaris should be strong. MM Dou shook his head and laughed.

I have to admit that he appreciates the Polaris team and Zero very much, and at the same time... They were also "impressed" by the little wizard of their team.

MM Dou felt that there was probably something wrong with him. He said goodbye to Xia Tong's PUB that day. He had been two in a row? I dreamed of that crying little Omega.

Poor and? Cute.

MM Dou inadvertently remembered his ex-girlfriend.

His ex-girlfriend is also Omega. She used to be a teammate who fought Wang Ling with him. People met at a wasteland copy, fell in love at first sight, and then he was also two in a row? One night, I dreamed of the wet nurse in the team.

- This seems to be some kind of sign.

MM bean curled his lips.

He was in a daze, but the glass door of the gym was pushed open and a man came straight towards him.