091

It's the familiar pupil again.

Everyone was as quiet as a chicken, and there was a trace of pity in Lin Mingfei's eyes.

Shi Ya patted Lin Mingfei on the shoulder painfully: "Don't worry, zero, brothers will avenge the humiliation you once suffered."

A huge "well" word burst out on Lin Mingfei's forehead: "Damn it, what is it and what it is--!!"

He didn't know what kind of bitter image he was in Xia Tong's heart, but he always felt that he was not clean with Xia Tong...

There is no way to delve into this problem, let alone verify it. Fortunately, the last game began, and everyone's attention was diverted from his seemingly "innocity".

Sometimes the people of polaris always doubt whether their captain Lin Mingfei has made any souful py transactions with the official production team of Wangling Games, because Lin Mingfei is really like a roundworm in the belly of the production team. After they lined up on the map, they found that the direction of the situation was guessed by Lin Mingfei again.

This is a legendary "flag map".

Defense fortresses can be seen everywhere in the vast ancient battlefield. On the way to the defense fortress, there are primitive and sharp traps and steel wires, and there is a fixed flag insertion point in front of the door of each fortress. Players on both sides need to pick up flags on the map to go to the flag insertion point. The number of flags in the whole field is fixed. The players of the two teams need to compete with each other. Which side is the first to insert ten flags is the winner.

As soon as he came in in a row, Zhou Yanjun's whole body was numb.

"Damn it, I have to be honest. I've been in this map twice this season." He put up two fat fingers and said angrily, "Every time it's a big fight!! Right!! An unorgan-organising fight!! Although one of them destroyed the opposite side, there was no winner or defeat. Can you believe it?

"Why?" Xia Tong asked puzzledly.

"Because I fell into the beast trap, that thing will add a damn 'bleed' debuff to you. If the wet nurse doesn't dispel you, you will bleed all the time. I will bleed to death before I put the flag!" Zhou Yanjun said slodically.

Xia Tong: "..."

"Is that what it means that you can't die easily?" Shi Ya said softly, "You make me very stressed like this!"

This group of people have to scream before every game. Lin Mingfei is used to it. He turned a blind eye and bowed to Xia Tong and said, "Actually, I think you can look at the profession of wizard from a different perspective."

"What do you mean?" Xia Tong raised his head and looked at him puzzledly.

"Although you are brittle, you really don't have to hit the backhand. Try to be the first to take the lead and strike. Maybe you don't have to be beaten instead." Lin Mingfei said with a smile.

"Patch the lead? Pre-emptive?" Xia Tong repeated these words: "Does it mean to chase them at the beginning?"

"No." Lin Mingfei raised a finger and shook it meaningfully: "You have to be sure that the first hand you grabbed was indeed you 'grabbed', not deliberately 'reserved' for you by the other party. If it's the latter, it's not an advantage, but a trap."

"What does this mean?" Xia Tong was even more confused.

"I can't elaborate on it. You may experience it later." Lin Mingfei laughed softly.

The countdown is over.

When the two teams met in the center of the ancient battlefield, a round of melee broke out without any instructions and signs, but the wonderful thing was that the two sides did not do their best. You came and went. On the way, both dylan and Lin Mingfei both tried to pull out and pull out the flag for transportation, but because of this process, it took a certain amount of The time, and the intention to deviate from the army was too obvious. Several times, they were found by the other party, forcibly dragged back to the battle situation, and beat the residual blood. The thrilling change shook everyone's heartbeat. With so many concerns, they can neither kill anyone nor let any one of them go out to plant the flag. It is not too much to say that they are disgusted with each other.