077

Shi Ya didn't deny it, that's to admit it.

Xia Tong felt that he had lost his trust in the world and squatted on the ground and drew circles.

The other four people did not dare to provoke him immediately, giving him enough time to do psychological construction, so as to face the cruel reality of the future.

Fortunately, Xia Tong has always been very good at self-regulating emotions. After a while of depression, he cheered up again, "zero!" He was still a little unsfied about the uncertain future, so he said fiercely with a straight face.

"Oh, I'm here." Lin Mingfei came on call, came over kindly, and squatted down with him beside him.

Two people squatting on the same horizontal line, as if they were sharing their depression.

"That..." Xia Tong bent her fingers, slowly pinched the hem of his robe, and said, "Tell me the basic strategy. I'm afraid that if I panic when I go up, I will become a mess in my head. At that time, if no one teaches me how to do it, I may really stand there and be stupid and don't know what to do. It is."

"The basic routine." Lin Mingfei pinched his chin and thought for a moment: "Let me analyze it with you like this. After playing, you may encounter the following two situations."

"Huh? What are the two situations?"

"The first one, someone sets fire to you, the second, no one sets fire to you." Lin Mingfei's voice is low and restrained, and his tone is slow and orderly, like a high-quality bass. He gently dials the oscillating strings, releasing the power to soothe people's hearts. "If it's the first, then the first thing you need to do is to save your life, avoid the other party's attack as much as possible, and then take time to release skills to help us press the blood line. However, it should be noted that even if you put skills, you can't put your key skills. Be sure to keep your explosive moves, because in this case, most of the other party's attention is focused on you, then they may relax their vigilance, so as to lose the key damage reduction or relief under the attack of the three of us. Control skills, at this time, they will produce a vacuum period, and as long as we catch the vacuum period, we will call you to turn the fire. This opportunity is extremely precious. It can usually determine the outcome of a game, but it is also fleeting, so if you don't keep your outbreak, you can't catch it.

"I understand." Xia Tong nodded thoughtfully: "What if no one gathers fire for me?"

"That's much easier." Lin Mingfei smiled softly: "If no one gathers fire for you, you can play the output to your heart's content. Fight desperately, and the opposite side will probably stop soon!"

Xia Tong then laughed and said, "Yes, you are right! That's great!"

Lin Mingfei's next sentence put him into reality: "But I guess the probability of encountering that situation is relatively small."

Xia Tong: "..."

"In a word, that's it. Are you ready? "W blink player?" Lin Mingfei put his hands on his cheeks and smiled at Xia Tong like a brilliant sunflower.

Xia Tong looked at the beautiful face of alpha.

He had always felt that Lin Mingfei was a much older mature alpha than him. Whether he was doing things or thinking, he was comprehensive and perfect, which brought him a lot of sense of security. At the same time, he always maintained a posture of looking up. In addition to admiration, he still had a respect, saying that it was not too much to say that he was like a father and a brother.

But at this moment, Lin Mingfei smiled and showed a row of snow-white and neat teeth. That smile made him lose a lot of unreachable sense of distance. The full-score handsomeness was mixed with vitality, and he was like a big boy with the smell of sunshine.