126

Lin Mingfei was afraid that Xia Xiaoyu felt that he was reluctant to spend money to buy him hemorrhoid cream. At the same time, he also felt that he would have hemorrhoids after sleeping with him. Is this kind of thing? Is it too much? What a ridiculous thing!

His skill may not be too good? OK, but it's definitely not that bad, hey! Who are you insulting!

Forced to be helpless? Next, Lin Mingfei took the crying little Omega to the bathroom and checked it carefully. She repeatedly confirmed that her little buttocks were clean and flawless, and there were no hemorrhoids. Then she coaxed her for a long time? Xia Tong's discomfort? It was relieved, and I successfully took a trip in the afternoon, which gave up my obsession with hemorrhoid cream.

Lin Mingfei thinks he is really? It's difficult.

Fortunately, Xia Xiaoxuan was a careless person. The bad mood came and went quickly. After resting for a long time, his legs were not soft and his waist was not sore. He took a bubble bath happily, and then he rushed to the bed to get into Lin Mingfei's arms to get tired of it.

"Brother, have you done something to me? My feeling? Do I feel like you all over my body?!" Xia Tong said, "It smells very good!"

Lin Mingfei said "ah" softly and whispered, "It's just... I bit you again. This time I bit you harder.

"Is it the same as last time?" Xia Tong thought for a thought, "Mark?"

"Well, it's a mark, but it's permanent." Lin Mingfei said, "Is this the first time I've done this to Omega? Love."

A sufficient amount of pheromones exclusive to me has been put into your posterior neck glands, and since then my symbol will be engraved in your genes and carried for life.

Xia Tong blinked his eyes. Somehow, he was very happy to hear Lin Mingfei say "the first time." Then you can only have me as an Omega in the future!" He put his hand around Lin Mingfei's waist and put his face against Alpha's chest and muttered.

"Hmm."

"So - will I have a baby?" Xia Tong suddenly seemed to think of something and raised his face to ask.

"No, I have protected you very well." Lin Mingfei pinched his face and smiled dotingly: "As long as I don't have your permission, I won't let the baby affect your life."

"So how can we have a baby?" Xia Tong asked again.

This made Lin Mingfei stop asking.

Alpha's ears were red, and he actually thought about this problem seriously.

First of all, you can't have a small umbrella. Next time, you probably want to go in, right? In my impression, yesterday? Xia Tong was hummed and snorted with tears, right? The process of knotting was a little difficult. Later, Lin Mingfei gave up. As long as he did not stick to this, their subsequent interaction would be very harmonious.

"I'm not so much either? Clear, it may take a day? It's the right time, right?" He smiled and said lightly.

Xia Tong said "Oh" thoughtfully, so he skipped this words? Question.

In the afternoon, the two of them? After a second-armed trip, he wandered the street freely in City C for a long time, eating, drinking and having fun. Lin Mingfei learned the essence this time, and he wanted to come again, so he specially went to the convenience store to buy a whole box of ultra-thin umbrellas, which was well prepared. At night, he took Xia Tong back to turn the clouds and rain again.

Once born and twice, both of them have changed the strangeness and formality of last night? State, rolling from the head of the bed to the end of the bed, and then rolling from the bed to the single sofa, and then went to the bathroom to look at the mirror. Is there no alcohol to cover up? Zhi, Xia Tong's reaction this time was accurate and keen. The temperature of the air conditioner was very high. Xia Xiaoxuan cried so hard that his face turned red. In the end, he could only be sucked by Alpha by his neck like a little lamb who had no resistance.