017

Lin Mingfei, who was sitting in front of him, heard a little movement behind him and looked through the rearview mirror.

"What are you talking about?"

"Xiao Bo's face is blind!" Zhou Yanjun immediately complained, "He thought your gossip boyfriend was Xia Tong!"

Bo Yu's expression collapsed and pinched Zhou Yanjun's thick legs fiercely.

Zhou Yanjun shouted strangely and grinned: "Oh, it's not - it's he who thinks Xia Tong is dating you!"

Bo Yu turned his eyes and gave up directly. He covered his face and fell on the back seat, waiting for Lin Mingfei to attack.

Lin Mingfei's narrow eyes were slightly raised, and his joy and anger were unknown. He had not yet made a sound, but Xia Tong had turned his head eager to learn and turned into a curious baby: "What gossip boyfriend? Am I Zero's gossip boyfriend?

"Nothing. Don't listen to their nonsense. Sit down and don't move around." Lin Mingfei complained softly.

"Why do you seem to be quite happy to gossip with our captain?" Zhou Yanjun is speechless.jpg.

"Isn't the gossip good?" Xia Tong looked at Lin Mingfei and then at Shi Ya: "What is gossip?"

"Gossip is negative news." Shi Ya said, "For example, if you are innocent between you and Zero, it is said that there is an improper AO relationship between you two."

Xia Tong suddenly said, "Oh, that's it."

"It's not Xia Tong in the photo." Lin Mingfei frowned and said in a slightly unhappy tone: "Don't put your hats up there."

Lin Mingfei actually responded positively to the question about the photo, and several pairs of eyes in the back row were widened.

"So the O in the photo is really--"

"No." Lin Mingfei looked a little annoyed, and his sword eyebrows were twisted: "That was a junior in my friend's family. At that time, he ran away from home during the rebellious period."

"Oh~~" Several people in the back row showed a "so it is" expression at the same time.

"After an accident, the child was gone. It's been two years now." Lin Mingfei added plainly that he stepped on the brake at the intersection at the right time, the SUV stopped, and the carriage was quiet.

After a long time, Zhou Yanjun said, "This group of media is too fucking unscrupulous... I'm sorry, captain. I won't ask again."

Bo Yu: "Me too..."

Shi Ya wrapped her arms and sighed gently, "Life is impermanent."

After the influence of this topic, no one in the car spoke nonsense. In the second half, Lin Mingfei did not let anyone replace him to drive. Except for Xia Tong, he fell asleep directly in the car. Xia Tong yawned a few times, and his thick curly eyelashes were still a little wet, but he persistently held them without closing his eyes.

"Aren't you going to sleep for a while?" Lin Mingfei turned a traffic light and turned his eyes to the little Omega in the passenger seat.

Xia Tong shook her head.

"I'm not sleepy." He said seriously, "I'll drive with you, and I can also chat with you."

Lin Mingfei was a little stunned.

"You can do whatever you want." Xia Tong yawned again: "Anyway... Don't be sad."

Lin Mingfei burst into laughter.

He heard a little pity in it.

This soft-hearted little Omega probably distressed him for uncovering the old scars.