031

Shi Ya's ears next to her were pointed, and when she heard the "words of tigers and wolves", a sip of soda sprayed out, lying on the table and laughing.

He Youjin stared at the straight ball of the little Omega for a long time, confirming that he didn't understand what "insider" meant at all, so he looked up with a wooden face: "Zero!"

Lin Mingfei was pouring coffee on the bar not far away: "Huh?"

"Xia Tong said that you are his wife." He Youjin shouted loudly, and repeated it for fear that the world would be chaotic: "You understand, my wife!"

Lin Mingfei shook his hand, and the freshly ground coffee spilled his trousers.

He Youjin didn't expect it. His simple clarification statement triggered a day-night-long fan-black war. Not to mention the front row of the hot search, the more noisy he became, the more fierce he became, and he had an uncontrollable posture.

"Damn it, your fans are so powerful that they are all slaughtered." He Youjin browsed the official forum of Wangling and said, "Will there be any official members of the game to call me later?"

"It's possible." Lin Mingfei collapsed on the sofa and brushed his mobile phone: "It will teach you to restrain your fans."

"Restrain fans? Shit, I don't think you guys have the experience of restraining fans!"

"Your vision is in place." Lin Mingfei is lazy.

"Why are you so calm!" He Youjin is crazy.

"The saber-toothed tiger is free. It's too late for me to be happy." Lin Mingfei shook his mobile phone: "Well, the sponsor has contacted me. I'll give them your contact information?"

"So fast?" He Youjin was surprised and nodded frequently: "I'll contact you about the sponsor. Don't worry."

"It's easy to do if you have a sponsor. It helps me get a lot of blood back. To tell you the truth, I'm going to take my anniversary customized 'cocoon' to the online auction, just to pay you." Lin Mingfei shook his head.

"Are you so sad?" He Youjin showed an expression that he couldn't bear to look directly at: "Really or false?"

"Of course... It's fake." Lin Mingfei raised his eyelids: "Stupid."

He Youjin: "...... I can see that you are really in a good mood!"

He added a friend and was stunned: "How do you know it's a saber-toothed tiger?"

"Before that, the saber-toothed tiger was going to spend eight million yuan to hire me to their team to see the water dispenser. I didn't agree. The soft one was useless. It must be hard, so I can know that they did it with Zhou Yanjun's nail cover." Lin Mingfei said that he turned his mobile phone over and put it on his knees, and put his hands behind his head: "Black and red are also red. I'm going to rub the heat for two or three days first, pull the sponsors together, and then find another big event to suppress this matter."

"His" He Youjin inhaled and said, "You are a cruel person, but we want to go together."

At this time, Xia Tong jumped up and down from the building, holding a bag of potato chips in her hand and eating them happily.

"Yo, your outsider is here." He You entered the afterglow and was full of malice.

Lin Mingfei: "..."

Xia Tong didn't know what had happened. She rubbed her buttocks happily against Lin Mingfei, took out a piece of potato chips and handed it to Alpha's nose: "You eat it, this is delicious."

"I won't eat it. You can eat it." Lin Mingfei pushed his hand away and shook the slender and white wrist of little Omega by the way: "It's rare that Zhou Yanjun is so generous that he is willing to bring you the snacks stored for the winter."

"What are you talking about?" Xia Tong asked.

"Talk... Do you know what's going on recently? How to swim into the road.

"What kind of big event?" Xia Tong said.

"It's the kind of unknown and dark scandal." He You went into the way with his teeth and claws.

"He can know nothing." Lin Mingfei laughed.

"Who said that? I know!" Xia Tong suddenly said.

"Do you know?" Lin Mingfei and He Youjin were stunned: "Is it true or false?"

Xia Tong licked his fingertips and recalled, "That night, I was doing a task in the forest. I happened to see KUQ's King Kong molesting the beautiful NPC Mengluo princess. Isn't this an unknown and dark scandal?"

After he finished speaking, he ate a few more chips. He had never touched potato chips before. It was crispy and fragrant in his mouth. As soon as he ate it, he was unexpectedly addicted. After a while, he finally felt that the two burning and shocking eyes never left his face.

Little Omega shook his head and asked, "Why are you all looking at me? Did I read the wrong word?

"No." He Youjin said, "Indecence, your word is quite culturally literate." He pinched his chin and looked up and thought, "Oh... If this is true, it is really a big event that God will help me! Zero, you have turned over!"

Lin Mingfei did not respond. He stared sideways at Xia Tong, and his eyes were deep.

"Come with me." He threw the potato chips that Xia Tong ate half of his arms to He Youjin, and then grabbed Xia Tong's slender wrist and picked him up.

"What are you doing!" Xia Tong followed him all the way behind him.

Lin Mingfei found an empty lounge to pull Xia Tong in, took the door with his backhand, bent his elbows and arms, and supported Xia Tong's head, and trapped the petite Omega boy between his body and the wall.

"Who taught you this word?" He lowered his thick eyes, his eyebrows were locked, and his tall figure cast an oppressive shadow, covering Xia Tong.

Little Omega didn't realize it. He stared at Lin Mingfei's sweatshirt. The embroidery on the chest of the sweatshirt was two comic-style rabbits, one of which had a three-dimensional furry ball tail on its buttocks, which was very interesting. He couldn't help reaching out and fiddled with it, and then pinched it twice, with fluffy and soft hair from him. It leaked out between the fingers, itchy and slippery.

"It's Timer!" He smiled grinningly.

This gadget did not notice any sense of crisis at all, and began to unconsciously seductive. Lin Mingfei suddenly controlled his messy wrists, and his thin lips moved, as if he wanted to stop talking several times.

After a long time, he spit out a few words sourly: "What can you talk about 'indelinity'?"