073

Half an hour ago, the saber-toothed tiger team

"Everyone, get ready to go online! We need to enter the Galoran map before all the other teams!" The coach scolded angrily in the training room: "Just like the Battle of Normandy! We must land on the beach!! Even a second later may lead to subsequent failure!"

As the top 1 professional team in the league, the scale of saber-toothed tiger's personnel is extremely large. From top to bottom, there are nearly a hundred young trainees recruited by professional players and substitutes in batches. Countless pairs of eyes are staring at these few five players standing at the tip of the pyramid. The pressure is not great. dylan led the other four people to go online quickly, adjust their equipment skills at the fastest speed, form a group, and rush to the map of Galoran as soon as possible.

They really arrived at the door of the copy in the first place. Dylan was ecstatic and tried to walk to the transmission line of the Garolan ruins without saying a word, but was blocked by an air wall.

At this time, a system tone sounded in dylan's ear that only he could hear.

"Dear players, the number of your team does not meet the requirements, and the secret land of the 25-person team can't be opened."

"Brother D! What's the matter?" Mo Lan asked anxiously in the rear.

dylan opened his mouth, but didn't say anything. He also realized in a short moment that there were countless people watching their live broadcast room, paying attention to their team's every move. If he now reveals the precious message of "this is a copy of a 25-person team", it is likely to be the enemy in the next second. The Fang team will immediately gather a group of people...

It was just a short ten-second hesitation. The shadow team fell from the sky, and then the Rainbow Team and the Traceless Team also followed.

The big fight begins.

Those who beat the saber-toothed tiger are the best. They are not afraid at all. They are worried that there is no place to use their strength, so they fight fiercely in all directions. Dylan retreated a distance, found a safe squat point, and aimed with a gun. He snipersed people and made a gap to see. Looking at the bullet screen in the live broadcast area, as it turns out, the number of fans of their team is overwhelming, occupying the whole screen and blowing rainbow farts.

Dylan was fluttered by their "eternal gods". He suddenly had an idea, lowered his voice, and said with the legendary invincible bubble voice, "Babys who are watching the live broadcast, can you trouble you with something?"

Bullet subtitle area

[Damn it, God opened his mouth!!!]

[I'm Brother D's little baby!]

[Ah, ah, ah, ah, the voice is so good!! Male god voice!!]

[The ears are pregnant!!! I like it so much!!]

[Brother, just say it if you have something to say!! We will do whatever my brother says!!]

dylan paused and said calmly, "Can you open a live broadcast room and help me listen to what the other teams are doing?" Then come to my live broadcast room and tell me that this is very important to me.

The fans of the saber-toothed tiger in the bullet screen area actually feel honor at this moment, and they are all eager to try and refreshed!

[Okay!! I'll open the trumpet immediately to double open!!]

[I'm going to the shadow team!! Sisters, you can go to the Rainbow Team and the Traceless Team!!]

[Kuq should also be arranged!!!]