030

In the base of Team P, a group of people gathered around the table full of cold delicacies and looked at each other, and even Zhou Yanjun, a pig boy, ate it tastelessly.

"Why haven't they come back yet?" He knocked on the edge of the bowl impatiently with his chopsticks and said, "We should have chased out together just now. More people are powerful!" It also seems that all the members of our P team are very sincere. Maybe Xia Xiaotong will come back as soon as she is moved!"

"What if he doesn't come back?" Bo Yu asked softly.

The chopsticks in Zhou Yanjun's hand were broken.

"Don't talk nonsense!" Zhou Yanjun's chubby cheeks shook funnyly, as if he had forcibly suppressed the sadness of the moment: "The little European has just got the special effects weapon, and he hasn't taken it out to play with us. Why are you in a hurry?"

"Can't any network club play games? It doesn't have to be at our base--" Bo Yu muttered to dismantle the platform.

Zhou Yanjun was about to jump when he heard a "pop" sound. Shi Ya pinched the bottle of soda in her hand.

"It shouldn't be won't come back." Shi Ya said lightly, "Xia Tong has no place to go."

His words were quite thought-provoking. Zhou Yanjun said for a moment, "Yes, I haven't asked you about the origin of Xia Tong."

"I met him at the Star Network Club. It felt like running away from home, but Zero knew him earlier and should know more than me." Shi Ya said.

"No wonder he has been clinging to the captain." Zhou Yanjun suddenly realized.

"Why does Zero like to deal with runaway children so much?" He Youjin sighed with emotion.

Team P, three people: "?"

He Youjin was stunned for a moment and realized that he had said something wrong. He coughed and said with a dry smile, "Try it casually."

"What have you been doing silently for so long?" Shi Ya raised her eyebrows, moved to the sofa and sat down, looking at He Youjin's laptop screen.

"I'm planning to make a statement." He Youjin said, "Just Zero's black material."

"You are very professional!" Shi Ya previewed the content of He Youjin's statement, which was slightly stunned.

"If there is revenge, I will take revenge. Why am I a professional?" He travels into the ocean and is at ease.

"I heard Zero talk about you, top student." Shi Ya said, "Why did you change jobs to us?"

"Because I reported the former boss gang on my own." He Youjin said, "I lost my job."

Shi Ya: "...... Are you a Virgo?

He Youjin: "How do you know?"

Master Shi silently moved aside and kept a distance from He Youjin.

When Zhou Yanjun and Bo Yu heard that they wanted to clarify Lin Mingfei, they leaned over to watch one after another. Zhou Yanjun held a spoon and said, "Will your content be too general? It's just a denial, no explanation, and the credibility is not high.

"You know a hammer." He Youjin said, "The more you explain, the more energetic you are. The more noisy you are, the more fierce you will be. What you waste is your own time and energy."

"It makes sense." Bo Yu said, "The most important thing is to play the game."

He Youjin pressed the enter and sent the statement of clarification through Weibo.