054

In order not to be blackmailed by Lin Mingfei, and in order to get the watch cloak he wanted, Xia Tong covered his mouth with his little hands all the way, and he did not dare to breathe.

Generally speaking, all the league members still felt that they had made money. On the one hand, they admired the style of the legend of the Wangling Mausoleum. On the other hand, the experience of this copy was quite pleasant, and there was no entangled at all. After finishing the brush, it took only two-thirds of their usual time, thanks to the abundance accumulated by Lin Mingfei over the years. Thick copy of command experience.

Therefore, several brothers were quite prescient and opened their live broadcast room and showed the whole process of brushing copies from their perspective to the public.

They all didn't expect that their amateur live broadcast room, which had been unattended, would gather a large number of onlookers in a short period of time, and a large proportion of the audience was transferred from the civet. That guy, none of them was a fuel-efficient lamp.

[It's okay to expose other people's black equipment, but they even dug up the whole group??]

[I knew that Zero, a dog man, is not so easy to talk about. Hahahahahahaha!!]

[The old yin ratio is worthy of the old yin ratio! You can't lose anything!

[This man is so terrible! But I like it so much!

[Mom Duck! Master Qing is back! Can you see the Z God's opening regiment command book again in your lifetime?? I'm so excited!!!

[Z God command, painless and quick brush!]

[Woo-woo-woo-woo, I envy the people of this group. I also want to follow Z God! It's a pity that I'm already a social animal! Just watch the live broadcast!]

[Wow, it turns out that the little monsters in the Sea Monster Valley can jump!]

[There is a shortcut here to copy! It's the first time I know!

[What? Is there a road there? Does this dog man have such good eyes? It's worthy of being a sniper gun!]

[Sure enough, road idiots and presbyopia only deserve to spend half an hour to clear the strange.]

[It's useless to learn!]

[Oh, what kind of new way to play is this? Doesn't there be an axe warrior to cut T?

[Damn it! Monkey Ray! Balance beam playing method, learning is useless again!]

[This DPS allocation! It's too accurate! But is the wizard's damage so high now?

Most people came to appreciate Lin Mingfei's heroic posture, but then they had to pay attention to the only wizard in the team.

[What the hell? Unexpectedly, he played higher than Z God!]

[He is one digit more than the third brother's DPS life!]

[Wow, you can go to see the live broadcast room where Li Baibai went to the army. You can see it from the perspective there [Xia Xiaoying]

[The frequency of his skills is the same as that without a public CD!]

[This version of The Witcher has really been strengthened! I'm going to play wizard too!

[He is not playing the same profession with me at all, okay? QAQ]

Just as many Wangling players were broadcasting live, Mo Lan, the paladin of the Saber-toothed Tiger Team, also inadvertently opened one of the amateurs's live broadcast room.

"Brother D!" He was stunned and hurriedly poked Dylan: "Look at you! Zero is actually leading the group to play the book!"

At this time, it was the lunch break of the Saber Tooth Tiger Club. Dylan, the champion team MVP of the last league and the most valuable hunter in the holographic e-sports industry, was sitting on a lounge chair reading a magazine. He turned his head when he heard the words: "Huh? Did their P team gather all the people and start a group book?