107

Xia Tong hurried to the toilet after taking the medicine given by the hospital? Is his dog there? The toilet? Brush your hands inside? On the one hand, Shi Ya and He Youjin stuck to it. Let him be coaxed outside the door.

"Oh... Isn't this? What's the big deal?" He Youjin said, "What is constipation? It's a very common thing. Nine of ten earthlings have been constipated. Believe me, this is not a black history!"

"And? And no fans? Is there a mockery? Oh, I think everyone is there? Say that you are cute and have pity on you." Shi Ya turned her hands? The machine said.

"How can anyone be constipated and cute!! I don't want this kind of pity!! Uh-huh, uh-huh--" In the end, Xia Tong's every bite is there? Force it.

Shi Ya and He You entered the double tactical back.

"What... Work hard, first? Don't talk!" Shi Ya said with a twitch at the corners of her mouth.

In order to be exposed for constipation, Xia Tong hasn't had it for two days? It's a good look for Lin Mingfei, is it still? The optimistic and cheerful little Omega lost such a big temper for the first time? Lin Mingfei also decisively reflected on himself and realized that although Xia Tong is now? It looks silly, but? There has been great progress in thinking, and shame and so on have begun to develop. Can't you be the same as before? To deal with Xia Tong's problems simply and roughly, we should learn to be more delicate.

But is it good? What is Xia Tong still? A solid child can't remember revenge for too long. After sleeping for two nights, first? The previous shame was diluted a lot.

When eating in the morning, Lin Mingfei found that he was humming a little song. Brush your hands? The machine.

Shi Ya tore the sandwich and smiled? Non-laughing?, "Why is Xiao Xia so busy in the early morning? Son? Day? It's a lot of machine."

"I'm here? Reply to the fans who care about me!" Xia Tong smiled? Squint.

"Oh? Yes? Are those fans who care about whether you are still constipated or not? Zhou Yanjun laughed badly? Come over and have a joke.

"Yes? Ah." Xia Tong was not angry? He curled his lips and said.

"Xia Tong is in a good state of mind." Bo Yu said with implicit admiration, "I want to learn from you."

"So you are? How to reply to them? "?" Lin Mingfei was a little curious and interrupted and said, "Would you take your treatment process to them?" Have you talked about it in detail?"

"I won't!" Xia Tong made a grimace at him and said "slightly", cunning like a little fox dog: "I told them? In fact, wasn't it the one who went to the hospital to see constipation that day? Me, yes? Zero!"

Lin Mingfei: "... Does anyone believe this?

"Yes! Many people believe it!!" Xia Tong squeezed his neck and argued rationally.

"I don't think Xia Xiaoxiao may have it? Find out one thing..." Is Shi Ya there? Raise your hand aside? Covering his eyes, he couldn't bear to look directly at it and said, "This doesn't make fans? Forget the fact that he is constipated, instead? It will make people feel... He and Zero are constipated.

A month is finally tense? As the speed passed, the long-awaited official league finally kicked off.

There are many teams participating in the league this time, and many of them are even more? Full of topicality, in? During the preparation period, it was already very eye-catching. For example, the champion team saber-toothed tiger, which was added to many auras in the last session, lost the TOP1? The shadow team, which had to be second, just fired the KUQ team of a hunter with lost character. During the preparation period, the top four Rainbow teams were lost in the arena, and a new Omega player are still there? The Polaris team wandering on the edge of withering.