093

A few days ago, a large-scale cold current that had been living in the weather forecast finally came, and the sudden drop in temperature was not without reason. The crystal clear hexagonal snowflakes soon changed from small to large, more and more, densely stained the night sky outside the window.

Xia Tong was stunned. He jumped down from the sofa happily as if he had found a new continent. He ran to the window without taking care of wearing the slippers. He tiptoed on tiptoe and leaned against it. There was a fog on the window: "It's beautiful!!! It's snowing!!!"

Shi Ya followed the sound, closed the door of the bedroom and smiled, "Your appearance reminds me of Cupid in our house."

"Who is Cupid?" Xia Tong asked.

"It's his Shiba Inu." Zhou Yanjun ran down from upstairs and commented, "It's just snowing, as for it! At first glance, he is a good old man from the south.

"Then I haven't seen it!" Xia Tong flattened his mouth.

At this time, He Youjin answered the phone from outside and walked in: "Yes, yes, go straight in and turn left. You will see the brightest sign."

"What are you doing? Manager He?" Shi Ya asked.

"Today is Christmas Eve. I specially ordered Western food for you. There is roast turkey!!!" He Youjin said with a mysterious face.

"What? Is it Christmas Eve today? Zhou Yanjun was surprised and said, "Why don't I know at all!"

"Don't look at the intensity of our training these days." Lin Mingfei interrupted angrily: "I almost ate and drank in the arena."

"Yes, Wang Ling has officially opened a lot of special activities related to festivals." Shi Ya looked through the update announcement on Weibo and sighed, "It's a pity that we can't do anything but play in the arena. We have to put it in the usual way. I made an appointment with an omega to brush the pendant task."

"I think you are all nervous today. I don't dare to mention it. You see, you can only wait until you finish the training match before asking them to deliver food." He Youjin shook his head and said, "It's really a disaster."

"Manager He, why don't you care about the result of our game at all?" Zhou Yanjun narrowed his eyes and said.

He Youjin hummed from his nose, "What's the result of the game? I can guess your faces. You lost two to three, didn't you?

Zhou Yanjun immediately gave a thumbs up: "Damn it, God."

"If you lose the game, you will be given a big meal. Your value orientation is not right." Shi Ya seemed to smile and said.

"Do you think I'm Zhao Xin, a saber-toothed tiger?" He Youjin rolled his eyes and said, "My realm is much higher than him. I know that the value of the training game is not to win or lose, but to learn more from it."

"That's right, Manager He is right!" Xia Tong clapped desperately while sucking her nose.

"What's right?" Lin Mingfei came over and rubbed his head: "Drink the ginger soup before you talk!" Look at your snot!"

The delivery staff soon brought in the freshly cooked meal. There were fried fresh shellfish sturgeon roe, Australian dragon, Wellington steak and oxtail clear soup with wine. The raspberry cake was made into the shape of an unbearable Christmas tree, which was lifelike. The most wonderful thing was the charcoal roast turkey, which was oily and shiny, and the skin was crispy. Golden, Xia Tong pouted at the table, squeezed her little mouth and swallowed: "That... That... Can I have a chicken leg?"

"Then you may have to fight with Zhou Yanjun first." Shi Ya held her cheek with one hand and smiled.

Xia Tong turned her head pitifully and released a signal of peace to Zhou Yanjun: "Fat, I want to eat big chicken legs..."