137

Xia Tong and Lin Mingfei liked this obscure communication mode very much. They looked at each other and smiled. Over there, Zhou Yanjun beat the table angrily and said, "No! I'm going to delete her WeChat! You can't give her a chance to touch me again!" Say it to him? I took out my mobile phone from my pocket and opened WeChat.

"Oh!" He? He shouted, "How dare she send me a message!"

"Huh?" Shi Ya got closer to him curiously? Head to head: "What did she send you?" And then, he? He said rigidly, "Brother Fire, I just watched a terrible horror movie. I was too scared to go out. Can you come to my house to accompany me?"

"Her home?" How many around? I asked with one voice.

Zhou Yanjun was dumbfounded for two seconds. He was looked at by several scrus and looked at him. He waved his hand hurriedly and said, "No, no, don't misunderstand!" I don't know where her home is! It's also the first time I've heard her say the word 'home'!"

"I just exchanged WeChat numbers yesterday, and I'll ask you to go to her house today? This girl, it's a little not simple..." Lin Mingfei didn't say any more, but sneered gently.

"The level is not low." Shi Ya is more direct.

Xia Tong listened and was confused again. He poked Lin Mingfei's waist with his hand: "What's the problem? Didn't you invite me to go back to the base with you when you first met me?

"That's different." Lin Mingfei didn't expect him to make such an analogy. He lowered his head and replied, "The base is a public place, and the home is a very private place."

"But? Isn't it the base equivalent to your home? I was not there at that time. Xia Tong kind of broke the meaning of breaking the casserole to the end.

Lin Mingfei couldn't help recalling the situation when he first met Xia Tong. At that time, little Omega was as lonely as a grass. He? It's completely out of compassion--

"I said this at that time because I saw that you had no place to go. I was afraid that you would be abducted because you didn't know anything on the road. The purpose was very pure, but? It's Zhou Yanjun who has no place to go, and no one will want to kidnap him?" Lin Mingfei said.

Zhou Yanjun: "????"

Zhou Yanjun: "You two can speak a little louder! Do I think I'm deaf?" He? The shooting screamed: "Also, are you two all right?? Why do you always put my things on yourself? Can the relationship between you two be the same as that between me and her?? You two are the most ordinary AO relationship. Am I almost done? It's a boyfriend and girlfriend!!" Lin Mingfei: "..."

Xia Tong: "..."

Shi Ya: "Well, it's different."

Zhou Yanjun's eyes were fiercely whitened by Lin Mingfei and Xia Tong, and the A-O stopped selectively.

Shi Ya wondered, "It's strange. Doesn't she know that you have seen through her words? How dare you send you a message?"

"She doesn't know." Zhou Yanjun whispered, "I saw it myself that day. She talked to the newsstand on the roadside. How much did I hear? In a word, her attitude towards you is particularly special..."

Shi Ya meditated and said no words.

In fact, last night, he? It's the initiative to find that girl, but? It's too easy for Master Shi, a veteran of love, to pretend to be an accidental encounter, he? He is also a person who is very good at chatting. No matter how unfamiliar he is, he can quickly chat with the opposite sex. What about him? Head tall? The legs are long. As long as you lean on the wall and bend your knees slightly, lean forward and smile, the ambiguous atmosphere can be quickly built.