089

At 7:00 p.m., the training match between the saber-toothed tiger and polaris finally kicked off.

This training match is not easy to make. The reason is that it is already an insult to the saber-toothed tiger itself, so the five saber-toothed tigers are all murderous after they go online.

Although the polaris five have practiced countless team games in the arena, and have also played head-on with several professional teams and achieved a good winning rate, after meeting the saber-toothed tiger, they realized that although the team is deep and there are many moths, it is understandable that the strength is strong. of.

In the first game, all polaris were ready for Xia Tong to be targeted to death by the saber-toothed tiger. Xia Tong recalled that she had a quarrel with the Goblin in the game before and broke up unhappily. She also thought about the far-reaching enmity between dylan and Lin Mingfei before, so she meditated in her heart. There are several opening modes to avoid damage.

After the beginning, they met each other on the overgrown plain.

Xia Tong was almost alert. The feeling of focusing on his scalp was unprecedented. He not only had to dodge Goblin's carpet bombing, but also always pay attention to avoiding dylan's ghostly condensed aiming line. At the same time, King Robin's axe head was a dart between him and Shi Ya. Xia Tong rolled and ran. After tripping over King Robin's axe several times, he hit Mo Lan and its lightning panther, but no matter how he hid, it seemed that he could not escape the earth attacked by the saber-toothed tiger. The blood line suddenly floated up and down, which frightened Shi Ya. In the end, Shi Ya threw several big skills to him. Zhou Yanjun clung to the goblin tightly and tried to give the other party a little pressure to give Xia Tong time to breathe. He was not guarded against dylan at all, and was immediately caught in the vacuum period. At the same time, Shi Ya did not have any skills in his hand, and Zhou Yanjun sent out the whole group. A blood.

There were only four people left when he died, and the saber-toothed tiger was very good at snowball crushing. He did not give the remaining four people the polaris any delay, and quickly solved the endgame.

Fifteen minutes.

After Xia Tong left the arena, she was in a state of ecstasy for half a minute, until she was held by Lin Mingfei's shoulder and shook it hard a few times.

"Xia Yu!"

Xia Tong's big eyes were never focused. He looked elsewhere and muttered, "How could this happen? They have a tacit understanding... What a tacit understanding! They move alone, and the other four will follow! Just like one! I can't avoid it at all! I can be caught by them wherever I go--"

"It's over. The dwarf was put out of a psychological shadow by the saber-toothed tiger." Zhou Yanjun whispered next to him, "But it's obviously me who sent a blood. It should be me who has a spiritual shadow."

"dylan can blow you up directly. It seems that the penetration damage is really high." Bo Yu whispered.

"You two should say less." Shi Ya arched them with her elbows, left and right.

"Xia Tong!" Lin Mingfei raised his tone and said calmly, "Look at me!" Look into my eyes!"

Xia Tong's eyes stiffly raised a little, looking at the powerful and killing eyes of alpha.

"I'm sorry... I don't know what's wrong with this game. I'm very careless with my special dishes--" he said incoherently.

"No, you're not careless. You're very cautious and sensitive, but if you lose this game, you're too cautious and too sensitive!" Lin Mingfei whispered.

"What do you mean?" Xia Tong said in a trembling voice.

"I have observed it several times." Lin Mingfei said, "As soon as dylan's aiming line was thrown in your direction, you immediately hid. In fact, his target was not you at all! You realize that they have just started. You imagine that their ultimate goal is you, so you have been hiding. Why do you think that the traps of saber-toothed tigers are everywhere? Because it's made up by your brain. You've done a lot of useless work, do you understand?