028

Deppon, wake up, he has learned the little beauty you brought!

Lin Mingfei roared in shock in his heart.

He couldn't help opening his eyes and staring at the little Omega with the straight ball in front of him speechlessly.

Xia Tong may not feel anything. His eyes fell straight under Lin Mingfei's collar. If his eyes had long hands and feet, he probably pulled down Lin Mingfei's clothes and hung them on his arms.

Alpha wore a summer cardigan pajamas, which was loose and thin, because it was rough in bed. The surface was wrinkled, and the open neckline was pressed and deformed, revealing the smooth and healthy neck and collarbone lines, and the blocky and strong chest muscles below were looming.

The little Omega agate-like pupil was slightly enlarged because of excitement, and his cheeks were pink.

This little color is too explicit!

Lin Mingfei tactically leaned back and freed his hands to tidy up the collar, and his ears were hot.

"What nonsense." He taught a lesson with a straight face.

"I'm not talking nonsense. I'm telling the truth." Xia Tong blinked her eyes and stared at Lin Mingfei very seriously: "Brother, you are good-looking and in good shape. You are good to me. I'm very happy to see you."

"Do you often say this to Alpha?" Lin Mingfei was distracted by him and frowned.

"No, I've told you so far." Xia Tong shook her head and stretched out her neck happily, like a spoiled kitten.

If it were someone else, these words would definitely make Lin Mingfei misunderstand the meaning. It was too much like a confession, but the object was Xia Tong.

This little omega is not well smous. Maybe he is just expressing his feelings intuitively. The so-called happy to see you is happy, and he is just happy to see you.

Is he unhappy to see Shi Ya? Are you unhappy to see Zhou Yanjun? This careless gadget can be happy for a long time when it sees a strange-like mushroom in the game.

Lin Mingfei sighed and was helpless.

Xia Tong is stupid. He can't be stupid with him. After all, he is a mature Alpha with a full mind.

Xia Tong also stared at him with his big bright eyes. Lin Mingfei held his forehead and blocked the extremely disturbing cute eyes with his palm.

"You have also found Debang. Go back to bed quickly." He pushed Xia Tong's shoulder with one hand and turned the gadget in place.

"But..." Xia Tong was unwilling to take two steps and turned back frequently: "Didn't you say I could sleep with you..."

Lin Mingfei: "Alas?"

He paused for a while before he remembered that when he was going through the formalities in the administrative center, Xia Tong thought he was going to be expelled and cried at the base. In order to coax Xia Tong, he gave such a promise that he was so out of the way.

Why does Xia Tong take it seriously?

Little Omega blushed and pointed to his finger: "Then brother, can I sleep with you?" I think your clothes and quilts smell very good..."

Before he finished speaking, he was slipped to the door by Lin Mingfei.

"No." Alpha was more serious than ever. He stretched out his finger and turned it around and ordered, "Now go back to sleep by yourself immediately. Good night."

"Wo-woo!" Xia Tong glanced at Lin Mingfei reluctantly with her big eyes, confirming that the other party had no soft intention, so she could only leave aggrievedly and sadly. When she left, she still moved with the same hands and feet, which showed that she was not in her soul.