066

Being a person and having no conscience may be the corporate culture of the P team. Not long after Xia Tong came in, he still didn't understand the meaning, but he simply felt sorry for the fans of the P team.

"Do you have a plan later?" Bo Yu was about to play the game when he asked before closing the hatch.

"Not yet." Xia Tong said.

"Then go to the dream garden of a sauce with me?" Bo Yu said, "There may be some enchantment or something, which can add attributes to weapons and equipment."

Xia Tong's eyes lit up: "Okay!"

With that, the two of them played the game together.

Back to the game interface, those new news were still swarming like a tide, and there was no decreasing trend at all. Although Xia Tong couldn't understand why, he still turned off the permission to add friends according to Bo Yu.

The posts on the forum follow current events and are buzzing.

[Frontline War Report!! I turned off the permission to add friends! I can't add it!

[Hahaha, I'm a close friend of blink!]

[I seriously suspect that he will delete his friends like Zhou Yanjun in a while.]

[It's bad!! I'm terrible at learning!! It's bad to learn from the conscienceless old beasts of the P team!]

[Looking at the milk pupil just now, he was instigated by someone offline.]

[Wow! Island is online! Verify the facts!]

[Alas, I think when island first joined the P team, he was also a kind and good baby!]

[All of them are spoiled by the corporate culture of the P team, indifferent face.]

[So who brought up these bad customs?]

[It's all because @polaris_zero is not a human being!]

......

Xia Tong did not look at the private chat interface anymore, but followed Bo Yu to find a group in the world. His equipment was still too cabbage, and he was still a little short of the ideal configuration in the strategy.

"In fact, when there were many youth trainees and substitutes in our team in the past, this kind of group was driven by our own people, and it didn't take much time to watch it." Bo Yu said while looking through the recruitment list of the copy group.

Xia Tong expressed some emotion from it.

"Xiao Bo, don't worry about it! We will grow up soon." He said confidently, "Oh, there is a new group of 'Casha Dream Garden' here. I'm in! I'll pull you!"

Bo Yu: "Okay."

After the two joined the group, the regimental commander knocked out a series of exclamation points on the team channel.

Curry Fish Cave: [!!! Damn it, damn it!]

Curry Fish Cave: [Real P team or high imitation number???]

Curry fish hole: [There is a small horizontal line! It's me!!! I'm in big luck today!!]

Curry Fish Cave: [island, can you take a picture with me!! I have always been looking forward to being able to play a career!! You professional players are all my idols!!]

Xia Tong was dazzled by the rolling team chat interface. Bo Yu was indifferent. The curry fish hole had been talking about stand-up crosstalk. It was quite embarrassing for a long time. Xia Tong was too easy to empathize with others. He wanted not to respond to this guy, so as not to leave "p team members" for the other party. Especially the bad impression that this new member is arrogant and rude.