067

Xia Tong didn't know why. She was about to let go of her past with Hua Feihuabing, but Hua Feihua suddenly dropped the line and didn't even say hello. Xia Tong waited in place for a while, but Hua Feihua never climbed up again, which made him very sorry.

"It's a pity. I thought I could make another good friend!" Xia Xiaoyu didn't realize that she could trample on the girl's heart at all over the ground. She sighed, said to herself, and then went offline.

Out of the training room, the base was still quiet. Everyone was still resting and not waking up. Xia Tong stretched out and was a little tired, and went back to the bedroom by herself.

"Hi!" He lay on his back and lay on the bed, stretched his limbs on the soft bedding, and exhaled a long breath.

After winning the game, he felt much more secure even lying in this bed.

Xia Tong was not sleepy. She stared at the ceiling for a while and felt a little bored.

He has just finished the game, and he can't continue to watch things related to Wangling, but if he doesn't... There seems to be nothing to do. It's so empty.

So he thought for a while, got up and took a small basin, stuffed his changed clothes into it, and took it into the bathroom to rub bubbles.

In the past, there was a housekeeping aunt in the Zheng family, but the object of service did not include him, so he was very good at washing clothes. After washing all the clothes and drying them out, Xia Tong wiped his hands and found that the feeling of emptiness and boredom still did not disappear, but became more obvious.

He stared down at his toes and began to miss Lin Mingfei little by little.

Since the game of Wang Ling invaded his life in an all-round way, he has become much more independent. The sense of urgency of survival makes him put most of his experience in the strategy game, and he has not missed Lin Mingfei so much for a long time.

He jumped back to the bed, turned over and lay on his stomach, shook his calves up and down, and took out his mobile phone to send a message to Lin Mingfei.

Xia Xiaoying: [Brother, where are you?]

After about ten minutes, the mobile phone shook.

polaris_zero: [Go shopping outside with Lao He.]

Xia Xiaoying: [Oh, you have something to do, so go ahead.]

polaris_zero: [Not very busy, what's wrong?]

Xia Xiaoying: [Oh! It's just a little boring.

Xia Xiaoxiao: [It's just a little bit.]

I'm really embarrassed... He is always like a small and inabilityless child. Lin Mingfei is so busy. Will he be annoying... Xia Tong no longer knew nothing, but began to worry about many things. He tried his best to think about his words. He wanted to pretend that nothing had happened, and he was so nervous that the tip of his ears were slightly hot.

polaris_zero: [Have you taken a nap?]

Xia Xiaohu: [No.]

polaris_zero: [Isn't it tired?]

Xia Xiaohao: [It's okay, I'm not very tired.]

polaris_zero: [It's very energetic. It's different when you are young.]

Xia Xiaoying: [What do you mean? You are not very old!]

polaris_zero: [I'm older than you.]

After being asked a few questions by Lin Mingfei on his own initiative and joking a few words, the string in Xia Tong's heart relaxed a little. He felt that the two seemed to have returned to the intimate mode of getting along with each other when they first met, and the conversation box was opened.