019

At that time, Lin Mingfei was handling the procedures for the transfer of property rights in the administrative service center. He had signed a pile of words, but there were still a pile of words to be signed. The mess that Du Yong threw down was not cumbersome. At this time, his pocket suddenly shook. Lin Mingfei took out his mobile phone and took a look, and his pupils were frozen.

"I'm sorry." He nod to the handling specialist opposite the counter, got up with his mobile phone, went to the corner and dialed the phone to Xia Tong.

As soon as the phone was connected, he heard the "splash" on the opposite side for a while. The little thing seemed to be sorting out his emotions. After a while, he said "Hey" angrily.

This emotion was almost the same as unorganized, and the crying voice was still very strong, which directly stunned Lin Mingfei.

"Are you crying?" He asked in surprise and cautiously.

It's okay if he doesn't break it. Xia Tong can't stand it anymore. He simply cried with a "wow": "I didn't mean to cry... I just couldn't help it--"

Lin Mingfei was blinded for several seconds before he came to his senses. He couldn't laugh or cry: "Don't cry. If you have something to say, there is nothing to cry about. Alas, stupid..." He turned around, and the female commissioner over there was obviously a little impatient and looked at him frequently.

"You, do you have something to do? Well, I'll cry alone for a while... You think I don't exist... I, I hiccup--" Xia Tong cried and fell down, sobly and said thoughtfully.

Lin Mingfei only felt that his heart was scattered. He squeezed his lips and thought for a while. He took out the Bluetooth headphones from his pocket and stuffed them into his ears: "Don't hang up. I'm not very busy. Just say whatever you have, and I'll listen."

"I, I... I don't know what to say." Xia Tong is still crying: "I just want to cry... Whoo-hoo-hoo--"

"It's okay. Then you cry. I'll listen, too." Lin Mingfei laughed. At this time, he had already sat back at the counter and began to sign and deliver the certificate: "Has anyone said that your crying is beautiful?"

Xia Tong had a hiccups and Wen Tun said, "No, no..."

Lin Mingfei whispered as if no one was around, and smiled: "Do you know now?"

Xia Tong's crying cheeks were hot: "I know what's wrong with this... What useless knowledge."

"Who said it was useless? I will make you cry when I'm unhappy in the future. Maybe I'll be happy if you cry." Lin Mingfei joked slowly.

The crying at that end stopped abruptly, probably because he was perverted.

This trick is quite useful. Lin Mingfei's signed hand trembled with laughter.

"I'm kidding you. How can I do it? By the way, what did you just say? What are you moving away?

"It's just... The one who lives in my room... Isn't he going to come back?" Xia Tong sobbed in a low voice: "Then you base will be together... I have no place to live."

The tip of the pen signed by Lin Mingfei was slightly paused.

He thought that the reflection arc of this little thing finally turned around.

"Sgum, can you sleep on the sofa in the living room?" Xia Tong stammered, "I, I actually don't want to move away... I don't want to occupy a place, but... I'm just afraid that I won't see you in the future..." He breathed a sigh of relief, but more love surged into his throat, hot and sour.

"Brother, you are really a very good person. I have never met a good person like you. QAQ."

Lin Mingfei's breathing is stagnant.

There was a warm current in his chest, like his melted internal organs. "What do you sleep on the sofa?" He sorted out the complicated documents in front of him, handed them to the opposite side of the counter together, smiled at the female teller who had already been blushing by their conversation, and continued to whisper affectionately, "You can sleep with me."

Xia Tong's tone was long, and her attitude was confused: "Eh?"

It turned out that when little Omega was ashamed, he would temporarily forget to cry. There was only Xia Tong's undulating and slightly rapid breathing on the other end of the phone.

Lin Mingfei laughed even harder.

"Ocable, don't cry. I promise you that you won't miss me." He comforted softly, "If nothing is decided, don't think about moving out or not. Wait for me to come back, OK?"

"Well, okay..." Xia Tong's mood calmed down, and he was a little angry. He sucked his nose and felt that he was a little stupid without saying a word.

"I cry so ugly." He struggled and said, "What should I do if I am seen by Fire!"

"Where are you now?" Lin Mingfei asked.

"In... In your bedroom." Xia Tong whispered.

Lin Mingfei was stunned and laughed.

"It's okay. They dare not enter my room casually."

"Then I'll go out for a while. My eyes are a little swollen..." Xia Tong lay down on the washstand and looked in the mirror.

"There should be an ice bag in the small refrigerator in my room. You can reduce the swelling by applying it to your eyes." Lin Mingfei said.

"Okay!" Xia Tong said obediently.

Lin Mingfei finally implemented a complete set of document procedures. He got up from the counter and took out his mobile phone to send a message to Zhou Yanjun.

Polaris_Zero: [Fat.]

Polaris_Fire: [??? Why do you call me fat!! Have you been infected by Xia Tong?

Polaris_Zero: [It tastes good, and I'm not going to change it.]

Polaris_Fire: [I'll turn your uncle!!]

Polaris_Fire: [Oh, by the way, there is something wrong with Xia Tong. I suddenly played the game just now.]

Polaris_Zero: [Did you put something else?]

Polaris_Fire: [I'm wronged! I swear to God that I dare not even swear in front of him!!]

Polaris_Zero: [He is in my room. I just coaxed him. If you take him to play, take him to play. Don't ask what you shouldn't ask, understand?]

Polaris_Fire: [But I don't know what questions I shouldn't ask!]

Polaris_Zero: [Then shut up.]

Polaris_Fire: [......]

Polaris_Fire: [Zero, why are you so fierce now!! You were not like this before!

[What did I do before?]

[You couldn't see me sad before! He will buy me an oversized family bucket and tons of happy water, and give me gentle encouragement by my bed--]

[...... Do I think of you as someone else, such as my second uncle?

[Lin Mingfei, I'm the second uncle!!!]

Zhou Yanjun cursed and turned off WeChat.