071

The heating in the base was very hot. Lin Mingfei only wore a gentle cotton long sleeve. Xia Tong could easily touch his hot and solid waist muscles as soon as he stretched out his claws.

Alpha may be due to perennial exercise, or it may be due to natural physique. Xia Tong only feels that the feel is completely different from touching himself, but it is much more comfortable than touching himself.

So he pinched Lin Mingfei, pinched his soft belly, and happily pinched Lin Mingfei.

"Hey." Lin Mingfei felt that this little thing was alive again. Did he think of himself as a decompression artifact? He pinched it for a while, and couldn't help twitching in the forehead. "You're almost done." He pressed Xia Tong's wrist, pushed back and whispered.

"Then you hate this?" Xia Tong asked reluctantly.

"Actually..." Lin Mingfei hesitated for a moment and said vaguely, "It's your words, it's okay."

Xia Tong: "Hey hey..."

The two looked at each other and smiled.

The unlucky young master Shi was called to try on the clothes by He You because of his "beautiful beauty and touching, no sin". After a long time, he came out of the bedroom, and a group of burdenless melon-eating masses downstairs made a "wow" at the same time.

Xia Tong applauded desperately: "It looks good!!"

Lin Mingfei nodded with satisfaction: "The decision to let you try on the sample clothes is really right."

Zhou Yanjun lay on Bo Yu's shoulder and sighed: "Damn, I can't put this in this dress..."

Bo Yu couldn't feel his pain at all. He sincerely praised, "It's a pity that Brother Shi didn't go to be a model to play a career."

The hanger with legs below the neck was full of legs. When the young master rolled his eyes at their group of bastards who stood and talked without pain, "Ha ha."

He Youjin had been holding the camera for a long time and shouted, "timer, give me a side!"

Shi Ya endured humiliation and turned around.

"Rechange the other side!"

"Can you make a separate posture? Don't stand there!"

"Is there a more advanced posture!"

"The expression is a little melancholy!"

"It's okay to be affectionate!"

"You are expressionless! Think of me as the omega you want to hook up with!"

A group of people forced to laugh with gloating and watched Master Shi change his posture in seventeen or eight in just ten minutes and was forced to open business, with a speechless face.

He Youjin had enough photos. He took the camera with satisfaction, then took the tape measure, and approached Shi Ya with a posture that seemed to be tortured.

"Don't move! Stand up straight!"

"Maed, your group of alphas is too tall. Wait for me to move a footstool..."

"I feel that it will be more comfortable to put more waist circumference."

"The logo print on the chest can be more conspicuous, otherwise it will be changed..."

"You can be more obedient here on your shoulders... Don't take a deep breath! I can't measure it!"

Shi Yamu said, "Dim it, I'm tired."

He Youjin: "Why are you tired?"

Shi Ya: "If you take the collar again, I should be strangled."

He Youjin: "There is only one thing that you are so passive and lazy. There are still four!"