053

With the update of the Wangling version, the ideological awareness of the official planning is also advancing day by day, and he is well versed in the convenience of fast food games. Therefore, the more you go, the more humane the design of the game will be. For example, the later copy map will be equipped with a special fast transmission route, which can reduce the number of players running the map. Time and energy wasted in the process. Xia Tong didn't know the way very well, but he didn't panic. He followed Lin Mingfei enthusiastically. It didn't take long for him to successfully arrive at the entrance of the river valley. Many players had gathered there. Judging from the color of the ID above his head, they were all teammates.

Xia Tong did not immediately notice this group of people, and still stuck to the back of Lin Mingfei's buttocks like a small tail. While jumping, she recalled the pleasant experience just now. The breath in her chest was finally relieved. The feeling that someone supported him and could do whatever he wanted. It's so wonderful. The more Xia Tong thought about it, the more proud she became. The more she looked at Lin Mingfei, the more she felt that he liked this Alpha. So she suddenly rushed over and jumped up. Her arms hooked Lin Mingfei's neck. Her knees were bent and her short legs were closed, and she wrapped around Lin Mingfei like a koala.

"Zero, I love you so much!"

As soon as he finished speaking, he felt that Lin Mingfei was frozen in place. At the same time, several strange eyes were shot from the front.

An elf player named "Bai Jie No. 12" stammered his tongue and directly bald his heart: "Tuan, Madam, the regiment leader."

Lin Mingfei choked. From his point of view, he was very familiar with the eyes of this group of people. If you condensed it, it was two words - "beast".

Lin Mingfei: "... No, listen to my explanation.

"Z God, you don't have to explain!" Next to him, a hunter player with a red scarf on his chest waved his hand and said with understanding: "Everyone is an adult, I know! The immortals are also going down to earth! We stay away from your private life! Alas! Brothers! Z God helped us avoid the lightning pit today, just as if he didn't see anything and didn't hear anything! This is the head of the regiment's apprentice, not the head's wife! Everyone be righteous! Don't say it!"

"No problem, no problem!" There was a wave of ups and downs in the group.

Lin Mingfei: "......???"

The brain tonic ability of contemporary Wangling players is too powerful. He didn't say a word, and even arranged the ending for him clearly.

Xia Tong didn't quite understand, and he didn't know what he said. He still pulled Lin Mingfei's shoulder, tilted his head, and met his teammates in such a ghost bear hugging posture.

"How are you!" He greeted the members happily.

Lin Mingfei's ears were slightly red. He patted his arm and whispered, "Come down first. I'm in."

Xia Tong: "Oh!"

He obediently let go of his hand to the ground, patted his buttocks and stood up straight, looking at the people and things around him curiously.

Not only him, but also those players are looking at him curiously.

After gatizing each other for a while, Lin Mingfei had finished the group.

"Come on, let's get into the book." He said in a low voice, and there was no joke at all, and he had already entered the state.

He has a natural leadership temperament. He usually does not show off, but once he opens his mouth, he can't resist, and he will unconditionally choose to believe and follow him.