143

Lin Mingfei returned his mobile phone to Xia Tong after the dog.

Xia Tong stared at the chat record? After two seconds, he raised his head blankly: "What am I doing with MM beans..."

"Oh, it's not a fight, it's a defeat. Hand cancer is one word less." Lin Mingfei said with words.

Does Xia Tong have any doubts? He said, "Oh, that's it."

I don't know what's wrong with the MM Dou over there. He never replied to Xia Tong again. Instead, Lin Mingfei's mobile phone "buzzed" twice.

Lin Mingfei took out his mobile phone and took a look? MM Dou sent him a panda head with a middle finger.

Look? It's not too stupid to come here. Lin Mingfei raised his eyebrows and didn't open up with him? Just kidding.

[Polaris_Zero: You don't really plan to leave the team, do you?]

[Polaris_Zero: The shadow team is still good, although your vision of recruiting managers and substitutes is really not good.]

[Shadow_MM Dou: Do you need to say this? The shadow team is my hometown, and I still expect to be a shareholder of the Shadow Club in the future.

[Shadow_MM Dou: I'm not stupid.]

[Shadow_MM Dou: I want to force them to take the initiative back. I can't always be used as a gun.]

[Polaris_Zero: So how is it now?]

[Shadow_MM Bean: Everything is under control.],

[Polaris_Zero: Then Dad will be relieved.]

There is no need to say much about MM Dou's status in the shadow team. His wave of anger not only scared the players in the team, but also scared the fans, and stopped the Internet one after another? The fight activity, tremblingly waiting for the official blog's statement, and also sent a private message to MM Dou's Weibo to cry.

Before long, the Shadow Club will open? In addition to the statement of "Manager surnamed Du" was released, claiming that Du Yong made his own initiative to sign Ping Shuai, causing huge losses to the team. Dismissal will never be used again. MM Dou is also very generous on Weibo? Another status was sent, which was to formally apologize to Polaris and Xia Tong on behalf of the shadow team, and hoped to meet on the field as soon as possible.

Since he apologized on behalf of the shadow team, it showed that he still stuck to his position. The fans of the shadow team's hanging hearts were released in an instant, and they all cried with joy. Lin Mingfei also faked a wave of retweets, with a cute expression of quietness for a few years.

Since then, the two sides have reached a century-long settlement, and the storm between Polaris and the shadow team has come to an end.

Afterwards, in order to express his gratitude, Lin Mingfei invited MM Dou to have a meal alone.

Two Alphas gathered together for a table to eat barbecue, and it was inevitable to drink two cups. After a few back and forth of the white beer, both of them floated a little.

Lin Mingfei patted MM Dou's shoulder hard, and patted MM Dou's strong back with "Bangbang": "Just for you, Du Yong's death, do I have it? I will definitely introduce you to someone!"

"It's just you? Pull it down!" MM Dou stared at him drunkenly: "I still believe Timer's words, you? You'd better take care of yourself first!"

"What are you talking about? I'm not single now, do I have it? Object, do you understand?" Lin Mingfei said.

"Is your partner your left hand or your right hand?" MM Dou asked.

"It's Xia Tong, and Xia Xiaoxiao is my partner." Lin Mingfei touched the tip of his tongue and said seriously.