114

With you? Yes.

After Xia Tong said these words, did he talk to Lin Ming? Fei Jiujiu looked at each other? No one? Open your mouth.

Such silence can't hide the surging feelings in each other's eyes? Yes.

Finally, Lin Ming? Did Fei hold it in his arms? He pressed his little head on his shoulder and patted it gently? A few times.

"Am I? Yes? How lucky are you to meet you? Ah." He sighed in a low voice: "Xia Tong, let's be together, my boyfriend."

"We are not now? A friend?" Xia Tong turned her face slightly and asked puzzledly. Did she breathe itchyly sprayed on Lin Ming? On Fei's neck.

"Yes? But I want to be you? The closest of many friends, too? The only one." Lin Ming? Fei said.

"Is this it? What does your boyfriend mean? Then you? Same so? My boyfriend?" Xia Tong said with determination, "I like you the most? "Is it?"

Little Omega's feelings? The expression is always so hot and unrestrained, Lin Ming? Fei likes him the most, and at the same time, he still has it in his heart? A little uneasy.

"That's the only one who likes me, and not someone else, okay?" He asked.

"It's okay." What's more did Xia Tong answer? Simply: "There was no one? Can people be compared with you?"

"You? The love? Is that true? No money, should I let you? Let's have a battle with Shiya." Lin Ming? Fei Guan laughed and joked? Pinch Xia Tong's soft earlobe.

"Then when will we... When can I have that--" Xia Tong twisted?, whispered, "Is that over? Is it between us? No? Is it completely locked? You? Just can't run away? Isn't that right?"

"Locked?" Lin Ming? Fei couldn't stop laughing: "What are you saying? Again? Where did you learn it?"

"Wei, on Weibo, I see? That's what many fans say..." Is Xia Tong red? The face answered, does he have it? Some dissatisfaction, holding? Lin Ming? Fei's clothes don't let go? "You? Why did you say something else, you? On the contrary? Answer my question well!"

"Yes? Yes? Yes? That's over?, you? You can't run away at all? Yes? My man? " Lin Ming? What does Fei's heart look like? Soaked in thick syrup, sweet hair? Tired, is he surrounded? Little Omega's waist, smiling? Answer.

"Then you? Same so? My people? Am I right? Can I want you? Do whatever you want." Xia Tong smiled, looking forward to it and being excited? On the back of the waist, in the eyes? Starlight jumps.

I didn't expect this gadget to be ambitious, Lin Ming? Did Fei suck it upside down? One breath, spare? He said in a good interest, "Then you? What do you want me to do?"

"I want you? What to do? It's so much!" Has Xia Tong changed in his arms? Sitting firmly in a position, happily? Hooked? His neck said, "I want you? Warm the quilt for me. Do you still want you? Feed me to eat, and then?... Still want you? Kiss me, hug me, it's better to hold me all the time? I'm going to sleep, you? With an arm pillow? It's so comfortable! It's more comfortable than a pillow. I also like you very much? The smell on the body..."

Lin Ming? Fei's throat knot rolled with it.

He is willing to make such a "request" ten thousand.

"Well, you? You can't refuse at that time." Xia Tong said seriously.

"I won't refuse."

"You can't bother me!"

"Don't you like it? It's annoying."

"You can't speak ill of me!"

"No way." Lin Ming? Fei laughed and said, "If I were? To you? Not good, you? Just let Deppon take it? You? Go to court to sue me, let them lock me up, and deduct my money to you? Use, punish me."