039

Lin Mingfei originally just wanted to flirt with Debang, but he didn't expect that this damn artificial mental retardation was real! Just call the police without saying a word! Lin Mingfei tried to jump on Debang's charging plug to stop all this, but Debang's thing was almost charged, enough to maintain the boot state...

So the phone was successfully dialed out...

It took Lin Mingfei a long time to explain to the murderous police on the opposite side that they just dialed the wrong number, but in fact, nothing happened. Unsurprisingly, he was scolded by the good public servant of the people opposite, and his ID number was written down.

When the opposite phone was completely hung up, Lin Mingfei breathed a long sigh of relief and wiped the non-existent cold sweat on his forehead.

"It's a temporary mark! Temporary marking is all right! You conscienceless artificial intelligence--" He stretched out his hand angrily and pointed to the little robot with a harmless human and animal face. Just as he was about to spit out fragrance, he heard the little Omega on the bed muttering and said faintly, "Brother..."

"Xia Tong!"

Lin Mingfei's heart trembled, and he suddenly lost the interest of competing with Debang. He turned around and rushed to the bedside and sat down.

"Why did you wake up so soon?" He taped the quilt for Xia Tong and asked softly.

"I heard you talking..." Xia Tong's eyelids were still drooping, and he couldn't open them very much. He also spoke weakly: "What happened...?"

"It's okay." Lin Mingfei touched his warm forehead: "There is a little misunderstanding between me and Debang, which has been solved."

"Okay..." Xia Tong whispered, "If there is anything I need to explain... I can explain... I won't let my brother get hurt..."

Lin Mingfei was a little stunned, his heart was sour and swollen, and he was very turbulent, and then laughed dumbly.

"Do you feel uncomfortable now?" He got closer, and his voice became softer and softer.

"It's okay... I just don't have much strength. I'm so thirsty." Xia Tong muttered, "There is a little pain on the back of the neck..."

Lin Mingfei thought guiltily that he was afraid that he was too harsh just now.

Deppon opened his mouth at the right time and gave advice reluctantly.

"After experiencing combined heat, Omega needs to supplement a large amount of water, sugar and electrolytes, preferably with sweet milk and sugar salt water in turn."

Lin Mingfei stared slightly, and he decided to temporarily turn the fight with Debang into jade and silk.

He got up from the bedside reluctantly, gently pulled the door out, and silently took the door. When he stepped downstairs, he saw He Youjin just entering the door. He sat on the sofa, and his face was stiff and pulled.

"What's the matter, Lao He?" Lin Mingfei hurried to the kitchen and asked while opening the refrigerator and taking milk.

"I ran thousands of miles to the alliance, but I didn't register successfully. The receptionist also said that I was out of my mind!" He Youjin took off his coat and threw it on the ground fiercely. He was furious: "Is there something wrong with your brain to recruit Omega to play holographic e-sports? What do you mean? It can't be cured of advanced A cancer, can it?

"Repel anger, calm down." Shi Ya poured him a glass of water and comforted him, "You should be almost off duty when you go. The receptionists on duty are all new. It's normal that they are not of good quality. I'll go again tomorrow and talk to their supervisor."