148

Did you exchange with Gu Dongsheng last time? Has the contact information passed? How many months have you been? Have you met in the middle? How many holidays? Xia Tong will send it to Gu Dongsheng in the name of Lin Mingfei? According to the news, Gu Dongsheng will go back to a series of very old? There is no communication with BLabla's words such as "I wish you and Zero a safe and happy life" instead.

So now? Does Xia Tong suddenly want to call Gu Dongsheng, or is there something wrong? Please, he? I don't know what kind of reaction Gu Dongsheng will have, about him? It's a false statement not to be nervous.

But instead of calling Gu Dongsheng, it's better to face Zheng Linchuan? Afraid.

So Xia Tong still braced to dial the phone? Go out.

Are you busy with the stereo? A few times, didn't you give it to him? After too long of torture, the phone was connected.

"Xia Da? Eyes?" Gu Dongsheng's stunted jokes? Did the phone ring? Get up: "Little pupil? What? Take it? The champion? Finally, do you have time to give me this? Did the old man make a phone call? Ah? Oh, I don't understand? Is Zero dead? Is it outside? Is it? Every time you contact me, I don't know you're with him? Who the hell? It's my son."

Gu Dongsheng's tone was particularly familiar, and he didn't see anything at all. Did he break through in an instant? The wall in Xia Tong's heart, he? Do you seem to have caught it? The life-saving straw, howled with a "wow"?

"Gu Da? Uncle!!! Someone wants Zero to go to prison!! Whoo, whoo, whoo, I don't want to leave Zero!!! I don't want Zero to go to prison either!!!"

He? This? As soon as the bitter water is turned on, it will be fired? Uncontrollable, the true feeling of sobbing, scared Gu Dongsheng? One jump.

"What? What the hell? Son? Is Zero going to prison?" He? The thriller said, "Zero killed someone?"

"No..."

"Are you selling drugs?"

"No..."

"Have you betrayed state secrets?"

"No... QAQ"

"Oh..." Gu Dongsheng immediately relaxed? In one breath, he said indifferently, "That's a hammer prison!" Are you so good in prison? Are you sitting?"

"No, it's me... The family who bought me before, he? We have to say that Zero takes care of me as an abductor. Xia Tong cried aggrievedly.

"Buy your family? What do you mean... Buy your family?" Gu Dongsheng suddenly converge? Hee-hee's attitude, the right tone.

"I... I can't explain it clearly either."

"Zero now? In? By your side?"

"No? He? Are you going out for something? Am I alone? Where's the base?

"Then wait, I'll send someone to pick you up, right? Did I cook it at noon? Ramen, cooked too much? I can't finish it alone. Come and eat with me. Gu Dongsheng said.

"Okay? OK? What about it? Xia Tong said, "Thank you, Gu Da? My uncle invited me to eat ramen.

"Oh, this? What's good? Thank you." Is Gu Dongsheng there? Did you smile brightly on the other end of the phone? Get up: "Don't run around and wait for someone to pick you up?"

Did Xia Tong listen to Gu Dongsheng? Are you clever? The sofa? Sitting and waiting? For a while, soon, the door rang? With the movement of the engine, is a Rolls-Royce parked? Is it? The club? The big? Outside the door.

If now? Is the young master of the rich second generation there? If so, now? He must have been hit by the trench of the car logo and screamed? But he was Xia Xiaotong, who didn't know the goods. What? Did you pull the door open and sit down without any waves? Car.