106

This is really a... It's a problem that makes people bald.

Lin Mingfei covered the door again? The forehead.

"I'm in." He said in a low voice.

"Don't come in!!" Xia Xiaoxiao cried and shouted, "I'm so ashamed!!!"

"... What are you going to do if I don't come in? Do you want to squat in the toilet for a day?" Lin Mingfei was speechless and distressed. He couldn't help but be angry: "Let you eat so much meat without vegetables yesterday!"

Xia Tong: "Woo-hoo, you still mean me!!"

In the end, Lin Mingfei broke the door violently and slipped away a poor little man who sat in the toilet until his legs were numb? Get up, tie up your trousers and go to the hospital.

When did Xia Tong suffer this kind of pain? He kept crying all the way: "Brother, my butt hurts. I'm bleeding? Whoo, whoo, whoo! Will I die? Whoo-hoo!"

Lin Mingfei: "..."

It won't be good for a person to squat on the toilet for more than an hour, right?

Such a complaint directly caused them to sit down in the colorectal department? Come on, the doctor's eyes were wrong when he looked at Lin Mingfei, full of contempt and complaints.

Lin Mingfei's face was dull. He had guessed what the doctor was scolding himself in his heart.

Beasts.

He is not scolded for being scolded!

Xia Tong was constipated for the first time, and he didn't know how to use the corsema. He only knew how to dry and force, and he was so cruel to himself. Good boy, a little blood directly scared him and broke his courage, crying as if the sky was going to collapse?,

Explain the cause and effect clearly in the outpatient clinic. The doctor was angry and funny. Did he prescribe it to them? He also told Xia Tong to eat a balanced diet and don't just eat meat or vegetables, and send them away. Xia Tong covered her buttocks and walked out of the clinic. Is it over? After a while, he changed to cover his stomach and said aggrievedly, "Brother, my stomach is still swollen."

"Do you think you are self-super." Lin Mingfei taught him with a straight face: "Go back to take medicine, eat? Is the medicine discharged? It will be fine. Let's see if you dare to mess around in the future.

Xia Tong was even more wronged by his training? He dared not take the initiative to talk to Lin Mingfei all the way.

The two turned out of the outpatient hall and suddenly heard someone behind them shouting: "Ah! Are you Zero and Blink?"

Lin Mingfei's heart "clucked" and screamed badly. He was still immersed in the previous outdated state. Forgot? They are now a little famous in the circle. He was about to put on his sweatshirt and hat and pretend that he couldn't hear it? It's better to immerse himself in it and leave, but Xia Tong turned his head stupidly, "Alas? Who called me?"

Is it over? Lin Mingfei sighed in his heart.

Sure enough, several teenage girls squeezed out of the crowd and besieged them happily.

"Ah!! It's really Z God himself!!! So handsome!!! Why is it so high!!"

"Can you sign it for me!! I'm an old fan of Polaris?!! I like you very much, Z God!!"

"Blink!! It's really BLink!! Ah, I'm so petite!! Like a doll!!"

"So cute, so cute!! Can BLink take a picture with me!! I liked you the first time I saw you on the live broadcast? Yeah!!"