097

That night, there were only Xia Tong and Lin Mingfei in the huge club of polaris.

The power of the air conditioner was very high, and the room was as warm as spring. After taking a shower, Xia Tong changed into plush pajamas. He lazily kicked the slippers and walked out of the bedroom. He looked downstairs and saw Lin Mingfei still leaning on the sofa motionless to play with his mobile phone. Alpha's shoulders were wide and two long legs Stretching from the ground, straight and slender. No matter from which perspective, the bone posture is perfect and impeccable. It is very beautiful. Xia Tong felt that his cheeks were hot and hot. He held his cheeks and lay on the corridor and looked down at Lin Mingfei for a while. Finally, he did not hold back the throbbing of his heart. I went downstairs with a stingy.

Lin Mingfei is on Weibo with full firepower diss Goblin.

Over the years, after he became the captain of polaris, his hot temper has restrained a lot. Because he found that people's time and energy were limited. Only by constantly running fast can he not lag behind others and always be invincible. Therefore, after kicking off the obstacles under his feet, he had to look back to see where the obstacles rolled and how badly they fell. This is itself a It's a waste of time. Therefore, he learned to clean up some unpleasant people in the shortest time and the most efficient way, and he would not look at each other even if it was just a glance after the other party was scalded.

But at present, somehow, the Buddha illusion "boom" that he had disguised for so many years exploded, and there was nothing left. On the issue of fighting for the ownership of "Xia Xiaoyu", he unexpectedly found the kind of hot blood that caught the people he didn't like when he was young. Impulse.

To put it bluntly, I can't stand it.

After being discovered by the fans, the Goblin finally noticed a trace of shame. He gave up the stage of "Weibo forwarding" and turned around and transferred the battlefield to Lin Mingfei's private mailbox. The two mocked each other in the private message. Lin Mingfei's face was expressionless and his fingers flipped. Across the screen, you can imagine the goblin jumping up and down with anger on the opposite side.

After Lin Mingfei knocked on the last sentence of sarcasm, Goblin did not respond for a long time. He didn't know if he vomited three liters of blood like the broken-hearted man in the movie. He failed. Lin Mingfei rolled his contemptuous eyes and felt that he had not finished warming up yet. He couldn't help saying to himself: "Our team's omega, C position... I'll flirt with you. You're just thinking about it.

"Who wants to flirt with me?" Xia Tong's crisp question sounded coldly in his ear.

Alpha was scared, and then he was hit by an inexplicable heart. His hand shook, and the mobile phone was thrown directly. He held his hands twice in mid-air to save the mobile phone from the disaster of the second broken screen.

Lin Mingfei felt that his heart was beating wildly and almost jumped out of his throat. He covered his mobile phone and looked back. He saw the little omega standing on the back of the sofa after taking a shower. He looked down at him curiously. His hair and eyelashes were all moist and fresh and lovely.

The fragrant and fresh osmanthus aroma penetrated into his nose little by little and invaded his senses.

Lin Mingfei was stunned, calmed down and whispered, "Who else can there be, Sabine-toothed Goblin?"

"Does he want to hear me sing again?" Xia Tong's eyes lit up and suddenly jumped on the sofa. She squeezed into Lin Mingfei's arms, put alpha's arm around the back of his neck, hung it in front of his chest, and raised his hand and held the palm of alpha.

Lin Mingfei was forced to "hug" Xia Tong. He was shocked by the initiative of this gadget for two seconds. Later, he actually felt that the feeling of holding the treasure in his arms was not bad, so he restrained his arms and let Xia Tong get closer to him. He laughed: "Yes, he wants to hear you sing again."