078

The rainbow team lost, and they lost inexplicably.

The bullet screen is dense, like a tide crossing.

[Who will tell me what happened... Why do I think I can't understand!

[In short, zero alone cheated the outbreak of the four people of rainbow. blink cooperated with fire and island to crush the blood, and took away Lucas. At the same time, Zero lost the process of Shiduo pears in seconds...]

[Damn it, this brother has good eyes! Capture the details max!]

[I don't know why, I look at polaris and have a sense of crushing...]

[Why did you crush it? Is rainbow on the upper hand at the beginning?

[Brother, at the beginning, the four people pressed a zero, and the timer may not have milk zero for nearly 20 seconds. In this way, the zero is not dead. Isn't this crushing?]

[Good boy, I call you good guy. What kind of fairy walking and injury reduction chain is this!]

[The reasoning is that zero has arranged the rainbow team clearly from the beginning, which is a double crushing of IQ and strength.]

[I always feel that something is wrong. It's already very wrong if zero doesn't die. Why can't Xiong Huang even lift the blood in the later stage?]

[At that time, the output was three-to-three. The c-bit output of the polaris family was pressed on the ground by Shiduo Beer and pears. Theoretically, the output lineup of rainbow would be stronger.]

[Even if Lucas is robbed by blink, Xiong Huang won't be able to get blood, right?]

[Is it related to blood volume? The overall blood volume of polaris seems to be higher than that of rainbow.

[Is it the function of 1,500 pieces of equipment? [ Question mark] [Question mark], please answer the boss.]

[But the 1500 pieces of equipment have no defense attributes, and the amount of blood can't be fat!! What a surprise!

The audience in the barrage area was puzzled. The second monk was also confused, and there were five defeated generals of the rainbow team.

"Xiong Huang! What's wrong with you! You fucking let me go!" Shiduo pears shouted in grief and indignation.

"I don't have it!" Xiong Huang is aggrieved.

"I haven't been caught in the whole process. At most, I was affected by their aoe. You can come back with a hot!" Shiduo Beer Pear roared angrily, "But I didn't rub a mouthful of your milk in the end!" What are you doing when you are released?"

"Because I was bleeding in the milk ball at that time!! My big move was all given to lucas. At that time, he ate a full of reverse soul infinite connection of the opposite wizard. I--" Xiong Huang was trying to explain the situation at that time, but was rudely interrupted by lucas. "What if I ate an infinite reverse soul connection? Didn't I reduce the injury in time? My injury can be reduced by 60%. How much blood can I lose? Did you tell me that you can't breastfeed? Who are you kidding?"

"But I really don't--"

"Have you re-skilled again?" Jazz frowned and whispered.

Such a humiliating level of questioning made Xiong Huang's face extremely ugly.

"What do you mean by 'a again'! You guys are really strange!! Is it so difficult to admit that the damage of polaris is so high?" Xiong Huang was angry and anxious, and he stamped his feet. "Besides, the four of you didn't kill a zero when you burst into fire!" Didn't they say that they were wearing the pvx equipment of the Scorpion Eye Trench? Those equipment don't have a defense bonus, and you can't kill them! Shouldn't you reflect on yourself? Why do you give me a wet nurse? Is it a original sin to play with a wet nurse with me?