034

Xia Tong didn't know what had happened in the three-person team before he came. He was very happy to say hello to Hua Feihua before leaving.

The three of them regrouped, and Xia Tong said, "I haven't played 3V3 yet!" Can I really do it?"

Zhou Yanjun said without changing his face, "Of course, two melees and one long-range, gold medal configuration!" It's invincible!"

Bo Yu: "...... Yes."

Xia Tong had never seen 3V3, and he still had a basic trust in Zhou Yanjun. There was no doubt, and then the three people lined up.

After platooning in, Xia Tong saw the real cruelty of the so-called arena.

He glanced at the blood volume, and the blood volume of everyone in the audience was one digit higher than him. He couldn't help wondering, "Fat, Xiaobo, I seem to be the most likely to die in the audience!"

Zhou Yanjun: "Be confident, it seems to be removed."

Xia Tong's eyes widened: "Then won't they chase me and fight together?"

Bo Yu: "...... They will all be chasing you to fight."

Xia Tong: "????"

Thanks to the blessing of Zhou Yanjun and Bo Yu, except for Xia Tong, the whole audience was all serious PVP. The three people opposite looked at the configuration of their kitchen knife team and immediately formulated an accurate strategic plan - to replace Xia Tong as milk.

So before Xia Tong came to his senses, the countdown was over. The camps on both sides opened, and the three mad dogs opposite rushed over.

"Xia Xiaoxun, you hold on for two more seconds! As long as you can survive, you are the most awesome wizard!" Zhou Yanjun's conscienceless dog has galloped out with the mythical beast, but the wow shouting is still echoing in place. Xia Tong was dumbfounded, because he saw that the two knights opposite had also rushed to his eyes.

"Ah, mom, duck!!" Just above the map, there was the little wizard's earth-shaking screams. He ran wildly but was blown away by the strong air wave. He slammed to the ground. He shook his dizzy head and tried to get up and run two steps, but was ruthlessly trampled by the iron hoof!

The next second, Xia Xiaoyu was killed.

The elf on the opposite side still left two hands, and the position was quite sharp. Bo Yu and Zhou Yanjun chased after him for a long time before he was killed, but when they turned around and played 2V2 with the two DPS in full state on the opposite side, the situation was not so optimistic.

In the end, all three of them, without exception, were buried under the iron hooves of the opposite knight, lying side by side and watching the sky until the system transmitted them out.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he left the map of the arena, Xia Tong went to grab Zhou Yanjun's thick arm sadly and indignantly and shook it desperately: "Fat, you lied to me, you lied to me, you lied to me!"

"I'll lie to you if I lie to you!" Zhou Yanjun grinned.

"You lied to me that we are a gold medal configuration!" No matter how stupid Xia Tong is, after this game, she can also understand what the arena is: "You should bring a wet nurse!" The wet nurse can hold on for at least a little longer. What's that called? Continued... Continued--"

Boyu: "The battery life."

Xia Tong: "Yes! Endurance!"

"What's the use of taking a wet nurse? If you want to lose, you have to lose. The difference between losing in three minutes and losing in 30 minutes is Liao. Zhou Yanjun's crooked reasoning one set: "If you are really sharp, just like us, avoid the explosive skills on the opposite side at the beginning, and then cooperate with the two of us to kill the wet nurse on the opposite side, and then three against two. Isn't it sure to win!"