080

Compared with the tense atmosphere of the saber-toothed tiger like a tightrope, polaris is much more leisurely here, and Lin Mingfei takes the lead in being very indifferent to fame and fortune.

"I can't say that I invented the 'three-in-one sniper'." He said slowly, "All the playing methods are actually officially invented by the production of Wangling Games. We are just like seekers, and I just have a little more time than others, and I'm lucky enough to always play some different tricks."

"Damn it, your modest look is so disgusting and hypocritical." Zhou Yanjun said with a sincere feeling.

"If the dylan of the saber-toothed tiger is the 'e-sports European emperor', please allow me to make you the 'e-sports Versailles emperor'?" The disgust on Shi Ya's face was almost overflowing.

Bo Yu: "...... I feel like I'm on the wrong team.

Only Xia Tong held his heart with both hands and said with star eyes, "Wow, zero, you are really mature and charming! I'm going to worship you to death!"

Bullet subtitle area

[Damn it...blink is too simple.]

[Zero, this dog man, is really trying to establish prestige in front of newcomers. He can say anything nonsense!]

[Blink's real worship is so cute hahahahaha.]

[The younger brother is really simple and heartbreaking.]

[But did anyone see that in the game just now, Zero helped Blink get a beating, and finally Blink rushed out and his eyes turned red when it broke out!]

[A good child who wants to avenge his brother!]

[Damn, what are you talking about? How can I smell the cult Xipi?

[Yes, it's a little easy to hit! [ Sucking]

[I once vowed to stand up to zeroxtimer's aa love unshakable! You can't shake me!!]

[By the way, if you have ao, why do you still have aa? Hey... Isn't it good to eat some food from the sun?

[u1s1, ao feels more fragrant...]

[I'm really convinced by your group of fans. If you engage in holographic e-sports, you can engage in holographic e-sports. Why do you have to do these disgusting things?]

[We love to do it, do you care about us? Wang Ling, did you develop it?

[Hographic e-sports is sacred, I hope all the players can be mindless! Don't tarnish this hot-blooded career with messy emotional relationships!

[I hope your ky dog can explode in place.]

[I just want to do cp and career. Can you control me a little?]

......

Anyway, no matter what the noise is in the bullet screen area, it has nothing to do with the polaris five-person group. After a break for a while, they went to the arena to train step by step. After a duel with the Rainbow Team, it at least proved that Lin Mingfei's outfit idea was strange but useful, and everyone continued to be suppressed in their hearts. The boulder was also put down.

After entering the arena again, they did not casually meet the professional team, and Lin Mingfei did not always create a comfortable output environment for Xia Tong, but tried to let Xia Tong touch the "dark side of the arena". So Xia Tong began to be beaten.

Even if the 5v5 team encountered in this stage is not a professional team, they are all quite technical and conscious agents or anchors. Xia Tong rolled and rubbed on the ground. In every game, his little nose was gray. Once he rushed forward a little and was thrown away by the opposite side. The axe warrior stuck directly and was severely beat by four people. He was stuck in the corner for a full minute and could do nothing but be accused.