127

After the old expert said this, Lin Mingfei and Xia Tong did not react accordingly for about half a minute.

Lin Mingfei did not have too many psychological fluctuations at the beginning. After all, he likes Xia Xiaoyu, not Xia Xiaoyu, the fertility function of Omega, who gives birth to children... He didn't think about it that far, when? Is it enough for him to be with Xia Tong without any worries? Heart.

But later, he realized with a little worry that whether he cared or didn't care was secondary. Will Xia Tong, who is Omega, feel inferior because of his physical defects?

Xia Tong's confusion is real.

So what if you can have a baby? What if you can't have a baby? He doesn't know the difference between the two.

But he vaguely remembered some old things.

When he was very young, he was only about five or six years old. I live in a closed environment with many children. There is a large courtyard with a high wall outside the building. Everyone's daily life is very monotonous. It's just eating, sleeping and letting go out in the yard. All people are looking forward to having one? The sky can climb over the towering wall to see what the outside world looks like.

And he is the first? I can go out.

Is there one? Is it a couple with the surname Zheng? With the arrival of a very splendid four-wheeled car, their old director took him out of a pile of children and got one? In a clean, tidy and spacious room, he introduced to the couple surnamed Zheng with a smile: "This is the most outstanding Omega here. Look, it's cute like a doll? Well, and after IQ testing, IQ is 170. Learning things very fast and responsive is also very sensitive. I believe that after nurturing, you will be able to give birth to a very excellent and perfect offspring for you..."

In fact, more than one person praised him for his beauty, and then he was soon taken out of this place and sat in? In the big four-wheeled car, there was fragrant aromatherapy and warm air conditioning in the car. Not long after, he was connected again? One? A strange big house.

There is everything in the big house, and there is another one? An Alpha boy who looked taller and older than him. He was taken to the boy. He stretched out his hand and pinched his face, like pinching some plasticine? He pulled it twice hard.

It hurts, what did he do? I was pulled and cried.

The boy indifferently put his hand away? Was he symbolically taught by the Zheng couple? Have you raised one? Next, they said, "Lin Chuan, is this given by mom and dad? The child daughter-in-law you bought cost a lot of money. Don't be so rude? It's thick. I can't help you have a baby after playing badly.

The boy named Zheng Linchuan said "Oh"? Sound, one eye? Don't you have one? He stared at him and looked at him very scared.

The house of the Zheng family is very big and luxurious. He also put it on? Have you never seen it before? He knew the beautiful clothes, but he just didn't want to stay here, and even began to miss his previous life in the closed yard.

I have been in the Zheng family for many years.

At first, the Zheng family maintained the most basic prudence for him, but in a certain? After returning from the hospital, the attitude of the Zheng family obviously changed, and the eyes of him also treated him. The love of a small vase has turned into a complex disgust, mixed with doubts.

Now that I think about it, Xia Tong suddenly realized that this? It is probably related to whether he has the ability to have children.

Is there such a? In an instant, when he heard that he might not be able to get pregnant for the rest of his life, a flash of loneliness and panic flashed in his heart, but then, this negative emotion was replaced, and he had a? A sense of relief? I feel.