068

Lin Mingfei's roar spread through the hands-free device of the mobile phone, which was earth-shaking and full of aggressiveness.

There is only a wall between each of their rooms and rooms, and the balcony is not far away. It is not too much to say that it is within reach. There is a handle across the past on the bamboo basket containing stinky clothes. Lin Mingfei saw at a glance that this was a masterpiece that Zhou Yanjun packed up and temporarily handed over with a drying pole.

About 30 seconds after the roar, his door was knocked. Xia Tong walked over to open the door in wonders and saw Zhou Yanjun roaring in like a wind and fire wheel under his feet. He picked up the bamboo basket and rushed out of Lin Mingfei's door like the wind.

Xia Tong was shocked at the video: "These things are really fat!"

Lin Mingfei snorted coldly, "Isn't it his? Is it really mine? Only Zhou Yanjun is the least diligent in washing clothes in the whole base, and only Zhou Yanjun's trousers need to be customized!"

Xia Tong turned his eyes up and thought seriously, "Ah, no wonder I went to look for him just now. He asked me to wait for a minute. It turned out that he was smuggling dirty clothes!"

Lin Mingfei pinched the bridge of his nose and only felt that it was a wrong decision to let Xia Tong go to Zhou Yanjun to play with. This little omega is still like a small sapling that has just begun to grow. It is too easy to be taken away. If he eat seaplugs like Zhou Yanjun in the future, he doesn't like to be clean and doesn't wash clothes and put dirty clothes. Pile it on your own balcony... If it's Xia Tong, it's not impossible to pile up dirty clothes for him... But it's still a little scary to think about it.

"Forget it, you'd better not go to them. Wait for me to come back." Lin Mingfei said, he took a look at He Youjin over there, crossed his waist and sighed, "We should be almost over."

"Okay, okay!" Xia Tong said happily, "Then I'll go back to my bedroom!" Waiting for you to come back."

...... Why does this sound so awkward?

Lin Mingfei was entangled and said, "You can wait for me to come back in the living room--"

Before he finished speaking, Xia Tong had hung up the video call.

Lin Mingfei: "."

He breathed a long sigh of relief, and began to play back Xia Tong's words, "I can help you wash your clothes!"

An omega said he would help him wash clothes... What's going on? It's already a bit like a good wife and mother.

Lin Mingfei couldn't stop thinking nonsense, secretly happy, and the corners of his lips also rose slightly, smiling happily.

"What are you laughing at?" He Youjin, who had already talked about it, came back proudly with the signed contract list, and patted Lin Mingfei: "The mobile phone screen is broken, and you can still laugh like this!"

Lin Mingfei quickly restrained his smile, coughed gently, and said, "Nothing, how did you bargain?"

He Youjin gave him a thumbs-up, "All the orders in summer and autumn have been taken, and the total price has been cut to 50% off!" Am I strong?"

Lin Mingfei laughed and said, "It's awesome." He nodded and said, "So we're going back now?"

"Yes, their designer said that he would send me the design draft of the new team uniform within three days, which can be modified without restrictions." He Youjin patted his chest and said, "This is also what I fought for!"

He Youjin looked like a successful housewife who went out to buy vegetables. Lin Mingfei was ironic, "Oh, are you going to register with the alliance the day after tomorrow? Are all the materials ready?"